Chapter 5 (edited)

Do i trust myself?
No i don't.
Christopher questions himself He had to leave. He can't stay another minute in this suite. His mind keep running towards the woman in red lace undies and his T-shirt, which he can see her perky breast begging for his attention. Thats all it takes for him to run. He found himself standing in the parking lot infront his lamborghini, with out thinking twice he jumped in and stormed off with his thoughts eating his brain piece by piece.

*Do i care for this woman?
I dont know.
*Do i hate her?
With every once of my soul but that angelic face
*Do i really believe the file i got on her.
Not so fucking sure anymore.
*Do i want her in my life.
i don't know. She messed my life up, turn my single bachelor life into a complicated contract married life.

His mind was running wild. He had to stop his car before he run someone over, so the only sensible thing right now is to pull over, which he did and found himself infront of a club. 'i need a drink' He thought to himself.

Christopher drove off to a close by club he knew. It was one of those clubs where the sexy rich, air headed girls to bed for a night and some models with endless legs but some smart wealthy women or girls which ever you perfer which can humor him and he can eventually have a civil and sensible conversation and also business men that cheats on their wives.

He order his first shot of whiskey and gulp in down in a second and was already on his 4 shot in less than 10 minutes when a smooth, alluring and sensual voice came from his left side , "a strawberry daiquiri and two tequilla shots."
Christopher couldn't help but look; broad hips, slim waist, two D' cups, long slender arms, nice firm long endless legs and face- not so bad, a little bit too much make up. Sofia is more beautiful, even though she lack in the body area.
'shit!' he thought to himself. He was suppose to be clearing her off his mind not comparing her to every woman he sees. He decided to make a move.
" Hi beautiful"
she looked at him from head to toe and ignored him.
"Christopher vandilique" He said introducing himself which earned him her attention.
"Oh famous Christopher Vandilique, aren't you on your honeymoon with the little teenager." He rub his invisible stubble and walk closer until their faces was and inch away and whisper in her ears " aren't I here talking to the sexiest woman that ever walk the planet, trying to get her attention?"
"I like your sense of humor, I am Crystal Thompson"
"Ahhh Miss I shake the stock market when i make a deal!"
"I am not speaking business here Mr.
Vandilique".
She said fumbling with his button and the night went on.

***********************************

Sofia woke up on the most comfortable bed she has ever lay on. Everyhing smells so fresh and soft.
'bed! i cannot remember ever going to bed. Oh My Gosh! '
Sofia sat right up and blinding lights flashed in her eyes. She got up and use a pillow to sheild her eyes from the light and close the curtains.

she looked around and find herself in no other than Chris room. she was standing awe looking around the room. She had to give it to him, he had good taste.
she realise she was feeling cold and look down to see herself dressed in one of his T-shirts that is stinking of his Cologne and her underware .she looked back at the bed and notice only the corner where she slept was ruffled and thank god silently but curse chris for undressing her.
Her tummy rumble at the same time reminding her of how hungry she is since she didnt have anything to eat yesterday. At the time she thank god again for not having any hang over but then again she is not a drinker.

she did her usual and got ready to leave for breakfast when the door apen and Christopher walked through.To her disappointment, she was shock at his disheveled state. some of his shirt bottons was ripped off, pants belt hanging loose, lipstick marks on his open chest, hickies across his neck and his hair looks like a hand was running through it continously, she could not tell if it was his hands or someone else. She looked at him from head to toe and took in his appearance and didnt realise her breathing increase and she was slowly walking backwards towards the door, until Christopher said, "Wait! Sofie i can explain." cautiously as if he is talking to a scared kitten and she made a run for it while she can. she didnt know where she was going but came to the stairs instead of elevators. At the moment she didnt had time to think she was wearing heels but ran the stairs down anyways. To her left she saw a washroom sign down the stairs. she went towards the bathroom and looked at her self in the mirror, she looked broken. She don't love him neither he doesnt love her but she was hurt to know, he treaten her about speaking to other men and living her life as normal. she had to live like a faithful wife while he go about whoring himself off having fun! To say she was furious would be an understatement. she clean her self up and went ahead to have breakfast. she had to think and come up with a plan and make sense of this situation about them being married and this contract that Christopher did without their parents knowing.