Chapter 6 (edited)

Sofia
I was about to leave, when Christopher grabbed me arm, "where are you going?"
"Somewhere where i wont see you and have to bare your overbearing presence."
"How is it my fault that we are married and i fall into your trap of hating you."
"Well, if you didn't want to marry, you would have faught harder and got a better investigators. "
"Sofie, we have alot to talk about i can order breakfast for us and the hotel will bring it up and we can discuss this matter "
"I can't Christopher, atleast not now, and as a reminder, you hated me until this morning and everything you did to me and said to me i cannot let it go just not yet. You hurt me immensely. And to sit here and have breakfast with you like nothing happen, no."

Christopher
She walk out of the suite, right infront my eyes and i wasnt able to stop her. She is right, i should have, i believe what i wanted to i wasnt looking for the truth i was looking for the lies.
But now i have to give her some space to think, i am not going to just command and act on what i think we should do. I will give her her space and we will talk this through like responsible people.

♤♤♤

Hours have past, and she is not back yet! I ate, shower, slept and now am awake, its almost night. Maybe she was back and went out.
I grab my jacket and went out. I search every possible place in the hotel where she could be, i even looked around the block, in every store and bar unfortunately. But she was no where to be found.
It was around seven in the night, i found my self back at the bar in the hotel. Where could she be, maybe out with someone. Shut up you insecure self. Its only right if she did because i did the same last night. No she wouldn't, she isn't that rectless but she is stressed out and what if while having breakfast someone offer to take her out and she agreed especially if that someone is a man. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I shout in my mind and tug my hair physically.
"Are you okay man?", someone tap my shoulder and asked. I turned around and look, it was no one else other than my brother.
"Trouble in paradise?", he asked laughing
I replied with sagging shoulders. We drank and drank until i lost count. I even had some shots of famous tequila.
It got pretty late and my brother drop me off at my room hoping to see sofia but i was disappointed. Where in fucking hell could she be. I stumble towards the door. I chose the the wrong time to get drunk!
I dont even know where to look, or maybe she got kidna....

Door opens and sofie was standing there drunk as fuck more drunk than i am. Heels in her hands, a man hand wrapped around her waist and shoulder to help her walk. And she is laughing. I was burning with jealousy. I should be doing that its our honeymoon. They were both standing between the door. He pushed her against the door frame and tried to kiss her and she put her fingers against his lips, "no no no honey remember no touching. Our ground rules. Aww you are such a spoil sport. I was hoping to get some he said looking at her lustfully. Neither of them notice am standing here. Which made me burn more.
"bye she wave and push him away and locked the door."
I felt sober immediately.
"Oh you are back!" She said when she saw me and walked straight towards the bar. Pouring herself a drink.
"You are drunk" i said
"And so are you" she shoots back
"But i acknowledge it and stop drinking"i remarked
"Sorry honey i am guilty. "
"Who is that man?"i asked my anger getting the best of me.
"He is a nice guy who sat and listen to me pouring my sorrows out and is still nice enough to drag me out of the bar so that i stop drinking and brought me up to my room and not his room" she shoots back.
I walked up to her grabbing the bottle away from her stopping her from have the third drink sice she got up here and also stopping her from alcohol poisoning herself.

"Hey give that back to me she fights back."
She tried grabbing it from me and in the process we stumble backwards until we both fell on the couch.
But am i the bottom which leads me to a disadvantage her of getting the bottle from me. I tried to get the bottle from her but she was straddling me and she pushed me back down with one hand and drank more. At that moment I wish I hadn't drank so much. She then look at me there was something in her eyes I could figure what she was thinking but she wore this evil smile and she lean closer to me; to my ears and whispered I want you to fuck me senseless. My eyes widen and my member got excited and she threw her head back and laugh. She grasp my collar and tried to kiss me to which k turned my face away. She look disappointed and got off me. Her eyes started tearing up and she staggered towards our room. Sofia wait, you are drunk you dont know what you are doing. You are going to regret this when you wake up. She kept walking and pretend as if she did not heard a word I said. I followed her into our room and when she into the bath room and locked the door.

I threw myself on the bed and groan. The shower turned on; I sat up and timed her; I hoped she doesnt fall down and hurt her self. About 15 mins later he emerge from the bathroom draped in just a towel. I look up a her and she walk to towards me. My heart was thumping. I could hear it in my ears. I swallowed a lump in my throat hoping she doesnt do anything stupid. Her hips swayed and she combed her hair with her hands. I could feel my member getting harder every passing second. She was like a seductress!

She stopped just infront of me. She smell of vanilla and cinnamon body wash. It was enticing. I loved the smell. She placed her finger under my chin and raise my face up so I can look at her and within a blink of an eye she dropped the towel. I couldnt look away. My eyes analyze every bit of her. She was perfect. A small part of me said pick the towel and cover her up but the man in me said claim her. Make her mine. I was confused but was also over taken by lust!
She took my hand and raise it to touch her breast and whisper touch me. I lost every bit of sanity when she whispered those words. I kissed her and pulled her closer towards me she wrap her legs around me and and put her down on the bed gently. I tasted, squeezed and teased every inch of her.

At the moment I felt something a weird feeling in my chest and I realised I loved her. Dont know when? Dont know how? Dont know why? They feeling was just there. My heart felt warm, at ease and I felt protective over her. I made love to her over and over and over. With hopes she remembers when she wakes up.