Before They Head Off

3rd April 2016
Sara's POV:
George had text me last night saying that he and all the boys had a free day tomorrow before they travelled to Nottingham and was wondering if me and the girls wanted to do something. I didn't hesitate to accept his offer.

We all started making our way to the Starbucks that George told me to meet them at, it wasn't to far so we just walked. "Why did you bring your camera?" Charlotte asked me, "I'm gonna just do a vlog, I need a video for this week and I haven't done anything, I mean I got some footage from the concert but I didn't really get a lot" I informed her as I turned the camera on. "Oh ok, that makes sense" she nodded.

We walked into the Starbucks and saw the large group of boys. Some of them had drinks and Brad was taking a selfie with a girl, probably a fan. I was curious to where Hometown and Conor Maynard where, they always seemed to be doing their own thing.

"Hey, it's good to see you all again" Brad smiled at us, "likewise" I smiled back at him. He quickly turned to Charlotte and picked up conversation with her, "it's good to see you again" George stepped forward and stood beside me, "you too. Thanks for asking us out" I smiled, "no worries, you're good company. Do you want anything?" he smiled gesturing to the counter. "Sure" I nodded, "I'm buying" he smiled, "it's fine George. I've got the money to but my own Starbucks" I chuckled, "I know. But, that's not the point. What do you want?-" "George-" "I insist" he smiled, having made me chuckle at my desperate attempt to buy my own Starbucks. "Fine, I'll have a chocolate cream" I sighed smiling, "and would that be small, medium or large?" He said giving me a side look and making me chuckle, "small please" I smiled with a nod, "small drink for a small person" I playfully slapped him at his comment, "hey good things come in small packages" he said making his way to the counter, I chuckled. "Yeah like poison" I muttered to myself. "Hey Sara right?" The deep American accent behind me startled me, I turned around, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" Nate chuckled, "it's fine and yeah I'm Sara" I nodded with an awkward smile, "I didn't say much yesterday. Well say much to you. I get performing in my head and I just really wanna get on stage and it's not just anyone I hardly talk to the boys to so don't take it personally" he nodded, he talked a little quick, like he was nervous or something. "I won't" I chuckled, "good. Soooo, how are you?" He shrugged, trying to make conversation, "I'm good, yeah. You?" I smiled again, I'm tryna have him feel comfortable. He seems pretty awkward. "I'm good. Just a little tired from yesterday that's all" he nodded, "ahh, banging those drums to hard" I chuckled, "that's not the only thing I bang hard" he smiled winking at me, I gasped jokily, "someone's suddenly had a burst of confidence" I chuckled, "I needed some form of line like that to bring me out my shell" he chuckled, I laughed. "You're cute" I smiled at him, "thanks" he said shuffling on his feet slightly, "no problem" I smiled at him. "Here's your chocolate cream thingy" George said handing me my drink with a smile. "Thank you" I smiled back at him, taking the drink from him and taking a sip through the straw, "so, I'll talk to you later" Nate smiled at me, "yeah sure" I nodded smiling slightly before taking another sip as he went and joined Levi. "What where you two talking about?" George asked curiously, "look at you. Curious George" I chuckled, "nothing much actually, he's a little awkward" I chuckled, drinking some more of my drink, "he's gonna have you think that" he chuckled, "what do you mean?" I said, my brow furrowed. "He was hitting on you, that's how he reels you in. He's already done it with other girls whilst we've been on this tour. He acts all shy then. Bam! Your naked and he's fucking you" we both laughed at what he'd said, "you serious?" I laughed, "yeah, I think he's an awesome guy. We're great mates but he is the king of one nighters" he nodded with a smile, "you haven't met Reece's friend James then" I sighed, "I have. We met him after the show last night" he nodded, I face palmed with my free hand, "nice guy, mentioned someone called Sara" he teased, obviously knowing about the situation I had with him. "He didn't mention me" I chuckled, "not at first but when Reece said we'd met you-" "oh my days, I will kill that boy" I sighed with a smirk, looking over to Reece who was talking to Kayleigh with Blake. "What did he say?" I sighed. Honestly, I was curious. "Said you were good, your boobs were a lie but your arse was good" he spoke casually, "my boobs were a lie I'll give him that. Awhhh, he said I had a nice ass" I smiled, "yeah said ten outta ten would bang again" he nodded. We both laughed. I liked George. He was a good guy to talk to. I think we'll be good friends.