Invites

20th May 2016
Amy's POV:
I'd had a long day at work, coming home I'd met the odd fan of what I did. I was tired and just wanted to sit down and curl up in front of the TV. Hopefully we'd be ordering Pizza tonight. Things had been pretty boring without Sara, Samantha and all their drama, although it got tiring I enjoyed watching the beef that they had. Sara always put up and good fight but most of the time she takes it too far.

I walked through the the door and saw that my mail was on the counter, the apartment seemed empty

I walked through the the door and saw that my mail was on the counter, the apartment seemed empty. Either that or they were over with Charlotte. I opened my mail letter by letter, my debit card statement, most of my money spent on food and movies. At the bottom of my small pile of mail was an envelope entitled 'Miss Amy Dixon' and my address in fancy writing, I curiously opened the letter and the letter appeared to be an invitation and read as follows...

Dear Miss Dixon,
You have been invited to Sara Harper's album celebration ball which will be held on the 25th of June 2016 at Château Rhianfa. We understand that this venue is a fair distance away from where you live but not to worry once you have RSVP'ed with your decision to if you are coming to the ball we, as a record label will fund a limousine to pick you and 7 others up from your home and take you to the ball. Remember, the dress code is formal and you have until the 10th of June to RSVP, the address to RSVP back to is below. We hope to see you at the ball.
Yours Sincerely, Mr N.J Johnson.

Once I read the letter I placed it on the fridge under a magnet. I saw that Beth and Kayleigh had also received invitations. I left the apartment And knocked on Charlotte's door before walking in. The three of them where sat on the sofa watching a movie. "Hey did you get an invite?" Beth asked turning to look at me, "yeah I put it on the fridge so I don't forget about it" I nodded, "well that's lovely but we have some incising news to tell you" Charlotte smiled, "and what's that?" I chuckled sitting on the single seater sofa. "This" Charlotte said handing me a letter, very similar actually identical to the ones we had received but the name on the top was very surprising. 'Miss Samantha Gray' "Wow, I was not expecting she'd invite Samantha" I sighed handing the letter back to Charlotte. "There will be beef that goes down" Beth laughed, "Samantha will definitely go, so yes there will be beef" Kayleigh laughed, "I'm going to text Samantha, tell her the exciting news" Charlotte said with an evil smirk.

Samantha's POV:
"It was nice meeting you to. See you soon" I smiled as a fan walked away with a big smile on her face. I walked into the hotel and into my room, I tied my hair back and looked in the mirror a moment before my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Charlotte☺️
So you've got an invite to Sara's album ball you gonna come?xx

I couldn't help but laugh slightly, "I knew it wouldn't be long" I sighed as I replied to Charlotte's text.

Have I now well open it. Tell her that I'll be there xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and quickly turned as the door opened, "I've got an invite to Sara's album ball, as have the other boys" Connor said looking confused, "yeah... So have I, Charlotte's just told me" I smirked as Connor stepped closer to me, "really, that's weird" he said confused, "I'm gonna go and I'm gonna look stunning" I sang smiling, "like always" he said kissing my forehead, "I can't wait to see the look on Sara's face when I turn up looking better than her, I'm pulling out all the stops for this ball and she's going to feel insecure just looking at me" I smiled turning and looking in the mirror, Connor wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me, "I believe you" he chuckled looking at me in the mirror.

Sara's POV:
"Oh I'm going to enjoy this. My own ball" I sighed in awe on Skype to Nate, "I'm looking forward to it" Nate smiled, "I already have my dress. I look pretty good" I chuckled, "I bet you look gorgeous" he winked at me, "I do" I giggled childishly, "I can't wait to see you" he smiled at me, "I can't wait to see you too" I nodded with a smile.

Boring chapter but it's gonna get better I promise xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx