Music is Out

29th May 2016

Charlotte's POV:

There was no one around just us girls but we were waiting on Sara's single 'Your Body' to come out. Samantha's came out yesterday and it was a alright song to be honest it featured DNCE as well, Connor has done a good job with her. That's why we were waiting for Sara's to come out. The rivalry was extremely tense.

"IT'S OUT" Beth yelled at her laptop and me, Kayleigh and Amy all rushed to Beth's side as she clicked on the link.

"Murderous little slut" Kayleigh laughed, "that's actually an amazing song, LA looks lovely" I nodded, "she looks good" Beth nodded, "yeah I can't wait to see her on tour now I'm excited" Amy smiled, "send the link to The Tide and New Hope Club Boys" I suggested, "good idea" Beth agreed and sent the link out to the boys.

George's POV:

We had just finished both of the Manchester fanfests and all of us boys were in Pizza hut with a load of fans as we indulged in different pizzas. "Hey Beth just sent me a link" Levi spoke up, "yeah me to" Austin nodded, we all got out our phones and saw that we had all been sent a link. The link was to Sara's new single. We all sat and watched the video in complete silence. "She's put weight on hasn't she?" Reece spoke up, "still looks hot though" Levi nodded with a smile and Nate elbowed him in the side. "She looks good and sounds good her voice is amazing" I said in awe, I was a massive fan still, she's so good. "she literally shags and kills every guy in this" Blake laughed, "watch out Nate" Drew chuckled, "shut up" Nate smirked nudging Drew.

I don't think this can be classed as a chapter but the next one is coming straight after so it doesn't matter xx

Please Vote and Comment xx

Love Sara xx