Do you have to have everyone?

Same Day

Sara's POV:

When we got back everyone got their things out of the mini van and went to their different apartments, Beth and Drew never even looked at each other on the way back. Drew looked gutted, he had red eyes like he was going to cry but he never did. Nate continued to make awkward eye contact with me throughout the journey home, I chose to ignore it, if he had a problem with us being just friends then he should have told me.

Me, Charlotte and Samantha walked into our apartment. "Well today was eventful" I sighed putting my stuff down, "I know. I mean I never saw because I was with Con and the boys but from the ride home. Things felt a little tense" Samantha agreed.

I was looking through my stuff when I found Reece's sunglasses in my bag, "I wonder how these got in here" I said looking at the two girls, "must have misplaced them" Charlotte nodded, "I'll take them down to him" I said getting up and heading out the door and to the boys apartment. I knocked on the door and Reece called me to "come in, it's open" I opened the door and he was sat on one of the chairs from the small dining table, "your sunglasses got in my bag. I don't know how" I shrugged with a chuckle, "well how else do I get you down here" he smiled cheekily, "'scuse me what?" I said looking confused and in shock, "come on don't tell me you haven't wanted this all day" he said gesturing to his body, "actually no, no I haven't" I shook my head, "well I most certainly wanted you when we were doing that video" he smiled, "I'm not surprised you think with your dick" I laughed, "that may be so but doesn't that make us perfect for each other" he chuckled standing from the chair, "how do you mean?" I smirked as he stepped closer to me, "I think with my... Y'no Steve-" "Steve-" "and you think with your y'no... Valerie" he said awkwardly, "Steve and Valerie? Are you kidding me?" I laughed, "I don't like the words" he moaned childishly, "what Penis and vagina" I smiled, "don't say those words" he shook his head cringing, I chuckled. 

"Anyway what I wanted was for you to give me something

"Anyway what I wanted was for you to give me something. Seen as you revealed my secret earlier today" he smiled taking one of my hands and smiling at me, "so you want me to do something for you?" I smiled cheekily, "yeah" he nodded, "then I suggest you sit down" I muttered into his ear, before I gently pushed him backwards and into the seat he was sat in, he smirked as I took out my phone from my back pocket and flicked through my music, before choosing a song. I wasn't exactly going to strip for him but I wasn't also going to leave my shirt on. I was wearing high waisted black jeans and a white blouse type thing that had buttons all the way down. "You like this song?" He asked me as my music played, "If I didn't I wouldn't have put it on" I told him with an obvious tone to my voice.

I watched him watch me do my thing. Spending all that time in those burlesque lounges really helped my dancing skills. I undid the buttons on my shirt and took it off. I did what I could a little longer but I was just bored now. "Eugh I'm sick of this" I said straddling over his lap and kissing his lips hard, "I was waiting for this" he smirked against my lips, as I grinded against him. "Fuck well done" he said picking me up and standing up, my legs wrapped around him as he lay me down on the couch and laying over me, "wait, where's George and Blake?" I asked stopping him a moment, "they went out" he told me quickly before going back to kissing me. He started to kiss my neck and pull my hair. He knew what he was doing. I pulled off his top and ran my hands up his back, brushing my hands through the back of his hair. He started to mess with the button on my jeans as he began to chew and hickey on my neck, "well done, now everyone is gonna ask where it came from" I growled and he smirked at me before going back to kissing me but before we could go any further the door opened, we both couldn't help but jolt upright to see who it was. 

Stood at the door looked a very pissed off and shocked Kayleigh, "what the hell is going on?!" she said her voice slightly raised, "it's not what it looks like" I told her and Reece gave me the 'do you really think she'll believe that' look. "Yeah, so that's not a hickey he just beat you up" she said looking at us both, "and I guess that isn't your shirt on the floor" she shrugged in disbelief of what she was seeing, me and Reece stayed silent. "Nate, Brad, Blake, Levi and now Reece. Do you have to have everyone? More importantly, the majority of the people on that list are the ones that you knew I had a crush on before we even met them. You're actually unbelievable and I thought we were friends" she said before walking out and closing the door, "fucks sake man, why didn't you lock the door?" I said looking at Reece, "don't blame this on me" he said in defense. I got up and grabbed my shirt, "where are you going?" he said standing up, "to talk to Kayleigh" I told him putting the shirt back on, "In my defense, we're just friends so I don't get why she's mad" Reece shrugged, "because she likes you. Everyone knows that" I sighed, "again in my defense I didn't know that-" "yes you did, you're just a slut like me" I cut him off, "well that's not my fault" he said with a small smirk, I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised you haven't asked me about Blake yet" I huffed, "I already know, everyone already knows. Everyone knew as soon as it happened, he came and told us all" Reece informed me, "who's all?" I questioned suspiciously, "me, George, Drew, Nate-" "Wait, Nate knew?" I cut him off, "yeah, when he found out he went and fucked that blonde waitress he was talking to" I felt my heart sink, "how do you know he fucked her?" I asked quickly, " I saw her sneaking out of his room the next morning" he told me. I felt angry, mad, all the emotions that could be. He lied to me and has made me out to be an untrustworthy person, when he lied to me about her. How could he do this? George has been right this whole time.

"I'll see you soon Bibby" I said rushing and pecking his cheek before running out the apartment and up to Kayleigh, Beth and Amy's apartment was

"I'll see you soon Bibby" I said rushing and pecking his cheek before running out the apartment and up to Kayleigh, Beth and Amy's apartment was. I rushed in and Kayleigh was already blabbing about what she'd seen. "Kayleigh look I'm sorry-" "Sara don't even try and make a sob story I'm sick of them" Kayleigh sighed, "What do you mean sick of them?! I don't make sob stories" I said looking at her confused, "what about to Nate?" she shrugged, "I might have cried to him but turns out he's just as bad as me and has lied to me" I shrugged, "how do you mean?" she said folding her arms and looking at me curiously, "at that ball, Reece saw that blonde waitress sneaking out of his room" I told her, "that's funny because she wasn't in his room" she chuckled, "and how would you know?" I snapped, "because I was" the whole room fell silent at what she had said, " and what where you doing sneaking out of his room?" I said angrily, "I think we both know the answer to that" she chuckled, "You don't even find him fucking attractive?!" I yelled angrily but with a questionable tone in my voice, "yeah but when he found out you had made out with Blake, I was mad at you for hurting him and for touching Blake like that. He was actually looking for that waitress because he asked me where she was but he never got as far to finding her" Kayleigh smiled, there was an evil glint in her eye. "You're just as bad if not worse than me, I'm glad I nearly had sex with Reece, I might just go down there and we can finish what we started-" "Go for it" she shrugged, I then stormed out of the apartment and waited outside their door a moment before bursting into tears, I didn't go back down to Reece I just went into my apartment and rushed into my room. I flopped down onto the bed and cried into my pillow. What just happened? How did it get to this?

Hope that had enough Drama in it for y'all 

Please Vote and Comment xx

Love Sara xx