Anything For You

Same day

George's POV:

I had been sat in the waiting room near where Sara was for almost half an hour. Reece had called everyone to tell them what had happened and everyone was making their way here. Everyone was in different places so the time it would take to get here differed for everyone. Reece and Blake where the first to show, obviously as they were the first people to know what was going on. "How is she?" Blake asked, "No idea, they're still sorting whatever they have to sort" I shrugged, "Ahh right, I'm gonna go and wait for the others so they know where they are going" Blake said before turning and walking out. "So have you given it anymore thought?" Reece asked me, "it's been like 45 minutes" I sighed, "you need to think about it" Reece sang, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Lucy xx

Hey so I'm going to my mums art fair tomorrow wanna come along?xxxx

Reece gave me 'a look' and I sighed, I didn't know what to do, relationship advice from Reece Bibby isn't something people should really listen to but this time, he sounded like he was making some sense so I was thinking about it.

Sorry I'm gonna give it a miss I have things to do xxxx

Lying to my girlfriend wasn't something I took lightly, I hated to lie to her but my head was all over the place about our relationship, and I couldn't lie that it had been on my mind for a while, before Reece mentioned anything.

Beth's POV:

Me and Amy rushed into the hospital to meet Blake, Kayleigh had stayed at home. I know her and Sara had fallen out but if I was in her situation I would've come and visited her. She almost died for fucks sake. We were slightly late so we assumed more people would be here, Blake led us to where George and Reece where. They were accompanied by The Tide boys and Charlotte, "hey guys, any news" Amy asked, "she's still in there" Reece told us, Nate was sat in the corner on his phone, he looked distraught in his own little way. He had a worried expression on his face, Levi was pacing around the waiting room twiddling his fingers, Austin was hugging Amy as she tried to hold back any emotions, Charlotte didn't know what to do with herself, she was sat quietly in the opposite corner to Nate. Blake, Reece and George were all discussing the incident that had happened, George looked particularly shaken up, especially being the one to find her. He even had a blood stain on what was a clean white top and Drew. Drew was stood at the door on the other end of the room waiting for something to happen, he'd look at me every so often then turn his head away. The discussion we'd had this morning was just a moments weakness, I hadn't forgiven him for what had happened and I don't know if I will. My attention was drawn to The Vamps boys and Samantha walking in, "is she alright?" Brad asked, "we don't know yet, we're just waiting" George told them, "wow, I can't believe he's done this to her again" Samantha spoke out, "yeah, I know. Just wait till I see him" I growled angrily, I'd always hated Josh, from the moment they started dating I knew he was bad news. "Wait till you see him. We saw him and I didn't know who he was. If I had known he'd be in the morgue" George said angrily, I got the feeling he was kicking himself for not killing him then, but it's not his fault he didn't know who he was. "Does anybody want anything? Me and James are going to get stuff?" Tristan asked us all, "I'll have something" the whole room said in unison, "ok James get out your notes because I will not be able to remember this" Tristan smiled, Tristan was great at lightening the mood when everyone was down. We all told Tristan and James what we wanted and then they headed off to the cafeteria. I decided to take a seat across the room from Drew.