Rivalry

3rd May 2016
Kayleigh's POV:
I woke up earlier than usual to use the bathroom. I saw that it had just gone half 7, I sighed but carried on with what I was doing. After using the bathroom I decided that I may as well stay awake, I decided to make myself some toast and I turned the TV on. As I waited for my toast I scrolled down my Facebook newsfeed and saw that Samantha had posted something, her page was private now so people couldn't add her but she could add them.

So happy to announce that I'm going to be releasing my first single at the end of this month, it's called Rock Bottom and I'm so excited. It was so amazing writing with The Vamps, so glad I've got this opportunity ☺️❤️😘

"AMY, BETH. I HAVE NEWS!!" I yelled. The pair of them walked out their rooms looking weary, "it's like the middle of the night" Amy yawned, "Samantha is releasing a single at the end of this month" I informed them,  "what!" Beth said in shock stepping closer to me, "Sara's gonna love that" Amy chuckled, "that's what I thought" I said turning my phone to them both to show them. "Well, usually I'd say good for her but now it just feels like she's rubbing it in Sara's face" Beth said with a small shrug, "I'm sure Sara will have something to say about this" Amy said looking at both me and Beth.  Me and Beth just nodded in agreement.

Beth's POV:

Throughout the day all us girls waited for Sara to appear somewhere online, to say something about Samantha's news. Drew had face timed me about it and had told me Samantha had got slightly big headed since on tour with The Vamps, she was getting overly confident about herself and had also told me Nate wasn't her biggest fan but that's because Nate is Sara's biggest fan.

It got to about 6 PM before anything happened. Me, Charlotte and Amy all got tweet notifications from Sara and she never mentioned a word about Samantha, nor were there any sly comments about her. All the tweet read was...

So after being in the studio for two long weeks me and management have reached a decision about when my first single/music video will be released and that is very soon. On the 29th of this month actually the single is called your body and I'm positive you guys will love it <3x

And shortly after that tweet was posted another one came through...

And that isn't the last of my amazing news starting on the 10th of June I will be touring around the UK starting in Glasgow and making my way around the country. Dates for other shows will be released in the next week or so and within the next day or two tickets will come on sale and because I'll only be playing smaller venues on this tour tickets are limited so get them fast <3x

"I guess we'll be going to that then" Amy sighed, "obviously, we won't have seen her in forever we've got to go and see what her music is like" Charlotte shrugged, "Now, that is the right way to get back at someone" I chuckled, "I know, you do realize this mean that if she doesn't release her album before the tour she'll release it shortly after because the music will be out anyway" Kayleigh told us, "I'm excited to see what she'll release" Charlotte smiled, "I'm more excited to see who has the better music, Sara or Samantha" I smirked. The rivalry between the two of them was seriously tense. Were Sara has the great voice, Samantha has the backup from The Vamps to help her. Well, the backup from Connor.

George's POV:

After spending the most part of the day travelling back to London and going back to the apartment us boys were exhausted. "I just wanna sleep" Blake said flopping face first into the couch, "go to bed then" Reece said getting a packet of oreos out of the cupboard, "meh, alright" Blake said jumping up and walking into his room. "Guys Lucy has asked me to meet her, she said she's in this part of London and is wondering if I want to meet her" I announced, Blake burst out of his room to hear the news, "well go meet her then" Reece smiled, "George has pulled" Blake laughed, "shall I, I don't know" I said with slight worry, "George, you said yourself that this was your chance to get over Sara and meet someone new. You need to go and meet this girl, she won't be around forever" Reece told me before stuffing an Oreo in his mouth, "you're right, I don't know what I'm worried about" I sighed texting her back, agreeing to meet her. "Good George. Now go get that girl" Reece smirked, "please don't ever say that again" I said turning back to look at Reece who had a face full of Oreo.

I left the apartment and met Lucy.

"Hi, so I'm George" I smiled introducing myself, "I guessed that" she chuckled, "so, why you in this part of London?" I questioned, trying to start up any form of conversation

"Hi, so I'm George" I smiled introducing myself, "I guessed that" she chuckled, "so, why you in this part of London?" I questioned, trying to start up any form of conversation. "I'm visiting family, I thought because you'd said you where coming here I'd ask you to meet up with me, sooner rather than later I guess" she smiled with a small shrug, "you're right, I wasn't sure because if you haven't already guessed I'm really awkward" I smiled awkwardly and she laughed, "you're not that awkward. I've met more awkward people than you" she giggled, "I think I'm gonna say thanks to that" I smirked and she laughed at hat I'd said. This wasn't going to badly after all.

"So, you're a fan of hers then" Lucy asked me, somehow we got onto the topic of Sara, turns out she's a fan of hers. "Yeah, I have been for a while, we're friends actually" I smiled at her, "oh that's so cool, that's like a dream of mine, even just to meet her would be amazing, she's so gorgeous" she said smiling dreamily as she thought about it, "do you wanna meet her?" I asked her, she paused and looked at me wide eyed, "of course" she said nodding slightly, "well me, the boys and Sara's friends have already said we'll be going to see her on tour. Why don't you come with us, I guarantee that we'll meet her" I smiled, "oh my god that would be amazing" she said excitedly, "and don't worry about tickets, I'll buy yours" I smiled at her, "oh my- thank you so much George you've no idea how much this means to me" she said with excitement hugging me, I hugged her back. "No problem, you're a nice girl. You deserve nice things" I smiled at her. Well done George, you've finally done something right.

I wonder how Sara will feel about George's new girl when they meet hmm... Even though she's got Nate...

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx