Something Of a Habit

26th June 2016

Sara's POV:

I woke up with a raging headache. Last night was a blur, I remember Drew singing, Levi drunk serenading the waitress and making out with Blake, nothing more after that. I sat up and held the duvet close to me, I'm not surprised I'm not wearing clothes. I felt someone beside me, "Oh god Sara this is becoming something of a habit" I muttered to myself, I presumed the person beside me was Blake and I felt unbelievably guilty as he was a whole year younger than me. I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed some grey shorts and a black vest top before going into the bathroom to shower and change. 

After getting dressed I looked to my bed where Blake was still lying fast asleep, I grabbed a pair of black converse and put them on before quietly leaving the room, I walked down the hall with my head in my hands when I heard a voice, "Morning Sara, did you sleep well" my eyes widened and I looked up, my eyes meeting with Blake's who I had thought was in my room, "um... y-yeah. One sec" I said turning and quickly walking back to my room. I opened the door and the person in my bed who I thought was Blake was actually another dark haired band member, I watched as he opened his eyes and my eyes widened. Our eyes met and it took him a moment before he fell out of the bed in shock of what had obviously popped into his head. He grabbed the duvet and wrapped it around himself, "Sara what are you doing here?" he said holding his head, "this is my room!" I informed him, it took a moment for things to sink in before his eyes widened and he came to the sudden realization of what had happened, "oh shit" he cursed, "oh shit is not going to fix how THIS happened Mr Jones!" I said my voice raised slightly, "How did this even happen?" Levi said fixing his duvet dress, "well Levi usually person one gets really drunk then-" "I know how it happened, I'm just confused to why. Oh Nate's gonna kill me" he said panicking, "Nate doesn't care he was flirting with that waitress you serenaded" I shrugged, "the fuck, that's rude" Levi said in disgust of Nate's actions, "I know yeah, maybe you should get dressed" I told him looking at his duvet dress, "yeah" he said gathering his clothes whilst still holding his duvet dress. He then shuffled into the bathroom to get changed.

I was sat on the bed minding my own business when there was a knock at the door, I walked over and looked through the peephole, Levi opened the door slightly, "who is it?" he whispered, "Nate" I said shooing him back into the bathroom. I opened the door and Nate looked at me with a guilty smile, "what do you want?" I rushed panicking, "I need to talk to you" he said walking into the room, I felt my heart racing, "sure, ok what is it" I rushed, "are you alright?" Nate asked concerned, "y-yeah I'm good, so what is it?" I said trying to relax slightly, "I did something stupid" Nate sighed, "yeah so did I" I whispered to myself, "what?" he asked, "nothing, so what was the stupid thing" I said folding my arms, "last night I was flirting with that blonde waitress and I got her number, I mean I know we've said we're just friends fooling around but I feel so guilty, I'm sorry" he was so guilty about getting another girls number that he had to tell me, whereas I had shagged his band mate and my conscience was completely clean. I am a bad person. "Ok, that's completely fine. We're not actually together, like you said we're just friends fooling around. It would be completely fine if you went out with this woman. I wouldn't mind" I shrugged smiling, "are you actually serious?" he said with a confused smile, "yeah, take her out. It'll be cute" I nodded with a smile, "wow, you are the best friend I have ever had, if I had done that to any other girl who I was just 'fooling around' with she would have lost it. I love you" he said kissing me, "I'll see you later" he said walking out, "see you later" I sighed. Levi then came out the bathroom, "I am a bad, bad person" I sighed sitting on the bed, "you're not a bad person, just sexually frustrated" Levi chuckled sitting beside me, "before I slept with you I made out with Blake" I said looking at Levi, "just sexually frustrated" Levi chuckled, "I do not feel guilty at all" I told him, "not even a little" Levi shrugged, "ok, a little but I shouldn't have done that, made out with Blake, shagged you" I sighed, "I was good though right?" he said giving me a cheeky smile, "my legs were jelly" I smirked, "I always impress" he chuckled, I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm gonna go for a walk" I told Levi putting a hand on his thigh, "okie dokie" he nodded standing up, "oh a Levi. Not a word of this to anyone, or else" I smiled at him, "or else what?" he looked at me confused, "you'll find out what if you tell" I said poking his nose and walking out the room.

 Not a word of this to anyone, or else" I smiled at him, "or else what?" he looked at me confused, "you'll find out what if you tell" I said poking his nose and walking out the room

As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Brad, "hey Brad you ok?" I smiled at him, he was looking around, like he was afraid. "Yeah, you don't mind me doing this do you" he said as I looked where his eyes where looking, which was in the direction of Charlotte and Brian walking towards us, "doing what?" I looked at him confused, he then grabbed my arms and kissed me. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! DO I JUST ATTRACT BAND MEMBERS! I'M NOT COMPLAINING BUT I JUST WANT THE ONE! I WANT GEORGE AND HE'S NOT GRABBED ME AND KISSED ME! AHHHH!

 WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! DO I JUST ATTRACT BAND MEMBERS! I'M NOT COMPLAINING BUT I JUST WANT THE ONE! I WANT GEORGE AND HE'S NOT GRABBED ME AND KISSED ME! AHHHH!

When he stopped kissing me, I turned and looked at Charlotte. "Charlotte I didn't even-" "Sara I don't mind, I've already seen Nate and Levi leaving your room. I'm just confused to why you're kissing Brad. I don't mind, Brain was just taking me for a walk" Charlotte smiled before she looked up at Brain with the biggest love eyes you've ever seen, "um... ok, I'm really confused" I said looking at Brad, Charlotte and Brain. "I'll see you at breakfast" Charlotte smiled before her and Brain walked off, "Nate and Levi?" Brad questioned, "I didn't sleep with them" I grumbled, "course" he smiled cheekily, "I didn't" I said with frustration before walking away.

Short chapter but hope you liked it xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx