Chapter 10:

Hermione's POV-

It was Christmas Eve, the soft snow creating a soft white blanket over Hogwarts.

"Are you exited for tonight?" Draco asked from beside me.

I hummed in reply, leaning against his shoulder, breathing in his aroma of spearmint.

"Have you and Riddle spoken yet?" He questioned softly.

"No. Not a single word since that day." I sighed, looking away from his gaze.

Draco and I were no longer keeping our relationship secret, as Tom figured there was something going on between us when I chose Draco over him.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool breeze hitting my cheeks.

"Hermione." I heard the voice of Crystal yell.

I groaned and opened my eyes, Crystal and Tanya both hovering over me.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to start to get ready for the ball. It's in five hours." Tanya said excitedly.

I immediately sprang to my feet, said a quick goodbye to Draco, and ran with my two friends to our room.

"Okay, so first we'll do each other's hair, and then make up, and then we'll put on our dresses." I told the girls with a huge grin on my face.

They both squealed in reply, and so we got to work.

It took 4 hours and 48 minutes for the three of us to get ready, and the entire time Tanya wouldn't shut up about her date.

The three of us hugged before walking out of our dorm, all of the girls in the common room giggling in excitement.
***

I took a deep breath before walking down the stairs into the great hall. It felt like the Yule ball all over again.

Draco was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, a smile on his face, but a little bit behind him was Tom, who was staring up at me with a sad expression on his face.

It caught me a little off guard to see an expression other than a smirk on his face, and I almost tripped down the stairs.

I finally reached the bottom and took hands with Draco, who led me into the great hall.

"It's beautiful." I whispered to myself in awe, looking around at the fake snow that was covering the great hall.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled.

I just smiled in return and pulled him onto the dance floor, which there was currently a wizard rock song on.

We both danced and grinned for the next three hours straight, both slow songs and energetic ones were being played.

"I have to go pee." I told Draco as I excused myself from the dance floor.

I walked to the bathroom and fixed up my dress, which was strapless and magenta, and flowed down to my ankles. My hair was out and curled, and I had only mascara and eyeliner on.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the great hall, a smile still plastered on my face, but it vanished as soon as I saw Draco.

He was there with his mouth on Crystal's, and he didn't show any signs that he didn't want it. A single tear rolled down my cheek as he pulled back and locked eyes with mine. He stared at me and began to walk toward me, but I had already turned away and was storming out of the great hall and outside the main doors.

I jogged towards the black lake, running into the black haired boy whilst I was at it.

"Tom." I whispered.

"Hermione." He smiled sadly.

I looked up at him and placed my lips on his forcefully, and kissed him like I've never kissed anyone before, not even Draco. Tom tensed, but kissed back with just as much passion, and I could feel his smile on my lips as he put his arms around my waist, whilst I ran my fingers through his shaggy, black hair.

I pulled back and looked at him, staring into his dark brown eyes.

"What was that all about?" He asked in barely a whisper.

"I'm not even sure." I smiled, a tiny blush which was hidden by the night's darkness crawling into my already flushed cheeks.

"Hermione." Draco ran up to me.

"What do you want Malfoy." I growled, and I could tell Tom was surprised with my reaction.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to? Is that it. So your saying that your mouth accidentally landed onto my best friends mouth?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yes-"

"Bullshit. You see, when I do this-" I turned around and kissed Tom, then looked back over at Draco. "- I want to do it, I don't go saying that I accidentally kissed him." I hissed.

"So your saying that you want to kiss Riddle." He questioned.

"Yes. Problem?" I asked sweetly but sarcastically.

"Fine. It's over between us." He said darkly.

"Oh it was over the minute you placed your lips on Crystal's." I sneered.

Draco cursed under his breath and stormed off, but as soon as he was out of sight, I dropped to my knees and let out a small sob.

"Hermione, it's okay." Tom whispered, kneeling down next to me.

I grabbed onto his suit and cried into his chest whilst Tom put his arms around me for comfort.

After I had calmed down, I looked up at him and wiped my eyes.

"So Tom, where's your date." I chuckled quietly.

"Probably off with yours." He sighed.

"What? Are you saying that your date was Crystal?" I asked, shocked.

"Yep." He replied, popping the p.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and snuggled up into Tom's figure.

"Thank you for being here for me." I whispered.

"I'll always be here for you." I heard his whisper as i fell asleep, my body still in his arms.

A/N

Okay, so in case you didn't already know, I have a YouTube channel, which is Dracobabyxoxoxo. I mainly post Dramione videos, but there are a couple Harry Potter tributes on there, and there is one Drarry.
So please check it out and subscribe to my channel..

There's nothing much to say about this chapter so yeah..

Please vote and follow💜💜

Love you all xxx