Chapter 2

We all sat on the ground and I took the empty bottle and spin it. The bottle top showed to Riker. „Uh. Truth or dare, buddy?“, Ross asked. „Dare!“, Riker said. The rest of R5 stared at Bia and I whispered in Bias ear: „Should we say something with 'Kiss someone on the cheek'?“ Bia looked and smiled at me and said: „Riker, kiss Sammy on the cheek!“ „OMG! Bia!“, I smiled, blushed and looked at Riker. „I mean it´s dare. Than I´ll do this.“, he said. He came to me and Rydel tooked ther phone and took a picture while Riker kissed me. I thought I was dreaming. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! He smiled at me the whole time. Than he spin the bottle. Now it looked at Ross. Rocky said: „The same like Riker: Truth or dare?“ „Duh! Dare!“, Ross said. Before someone other could say something I said: „Kiss Bia on the cheek!“ „Sammy!“, Bia said and looked at me. „What? You did the same with me and Riker. so...“ Bia blushed. „Oh...“ Ross came to her and kissed her. It looked so cute. Rydel also took a photo of them 2 while kissing. „Wow. I can´t believe this. We just get kissed by Riker and Ross.“, Bia said. „And we just kissed really cute girls.“, Riker said and smiled at me. They are so cute! We played for like 2 hours and we had the most fun ever.

It´s 4 am now. We all were a bit tired after so much fun. Riker asked: „It´s a sleepover. So we want to stay the rest of the night. And actually I want a bit sleep now. So where could I sleep?“ „Oh. Acutally Bia and I don´t sleep, when we do this. But i can understand you. You played an awesome show today. So, ah, you could sleep on my couch or in my bed.“, I answered. „Actually we all could sleep on the ground in sleeping backs.“, Bia said. „Uh. I would like this!“, Ross said and high five Rocky. „Hello!? I would love this too!“, Rydel said. „Sure! I´m gonna search for our sleeping backs. Good that we have a lot!“, I said and smiled.

5 minutes later I came back in my Room. Riker, Rydel and Ratliff making fun over Rocky, who was fallen asleep. And Ross where cuddling with Bia on the couch. I put the backs on the ground and said: „Hey. What´s with me?!“ Riker come to me and meant: „Actually I want to do the same thing like Ross but only with you!“ I blushed: „Really? Awe!“ He grabbed my hand and he looked in my eyes. First i thought he drunk, cause noone could ever like me. But I don´t even have alcohol here. „Can we maybe repeat this.“, he said. „Do you mean the sleepover?“, I answered and looked in his eyes. Actually i just thing he mean something else. „I meant the kiss. But not on the cheek.“ I don´t answered. I just kissed him.

We stand in my doorway and kissed. The others are looked at us and smiled. „I think Riker just found the right girl.“, Rydel said.