Chapter 9

In the moring of the next day, I called Bia.

„Good Morning. How was your date with Riker?“, she asked. „Date? He hates me. Bia. What should I do. I really love him but he don´t.“, I said. „What are you talking about? He was at your house yesterday, right?“ „Yes. But actually we laid in my bed and we talked and we even kissed and than he said, that he have to go now and was gone. I actually thought that he want to stay at night but he don´t even said bye!“, I said. „Sammy. Is this true? I mean, Ross is so romantic and it was a beautiful date. I can´t imagine that Riker isn´t like that!“ „It really was like that. He hates me...“ „Sammy. Maybe your both aren´t ready for a boyfriend. Should I come to you and maybe we can do something that distract you?“ „Yes. Ok, but I have to go to my Trainer first. My mom wants the tickets for the competition tomorrow. I should be there as a visitor. Yeah!“, I said and we hung up.

We meet at the busstation. I was sitting there and was playing with my crutches till Bia came. I thought about last night. I was so happy that Riker came and than he just run away from me. This was so sad. I still can´t believe this is true. What is when he really hates me. I´m always in love with the wrong boys. That´s why I never had one. But sometimes I really want one. Maybe I should call Rydel. Maybe she knows what to do or she can hand out a advice for me. Or I should stay on my Cheerleader career and never get a Boyfriend.

Bia came and huged me. „Hey. How are you?“ „I´m totally fine. No, actually not. I really love Riker!“, I said. „Sammy. Come on. let´s just go to your trainer and than maybe go to Starbucks and just stop think on him for this day.“ „Ok. And I´m so sorry. You couldn´t talk about your date. How was it?“, I asked. „I better don´t tell you now.“ „Why? Are you a couple now? That would be so cute!“ She just nodded and we went into the bus. At the second stadtion we get off the bus and we had to walk a few meters till the sport hall. Our Trainer actually should be there and practice with the others. Bia and I went in and we went to the tribune and waited a few minutes till Mrs. Miller, my Trainer, said: „5 minutes pause for everyone. And go drink something.!“ Bia stayed on the tribune and I went to Mrs. Miller. „Oh. Hello Simone. How are you?“, she said. „Hello. I´m fine. Thanks. I actually just wanted to say that my mom want to come as a visitor tomorrow to the competition. I need 4 tickets.“, I said. „Oh. Sorry. You were actually there as a Cheerleader. We don´t have tickets left.“ „What? But I ordered 3 Tickets for my Family and friend. Where are they now?“ „After you toppled we gave them away. I don´t thought that you want to come to the competition or you are still at the hospital. Sorry.“ „That´s bullshit?! I wanna see my team win!“ „Sorry. No tickets left. And don´t ever talk to me like this again.“, she said. I became angry. I really wanted to slap her but the crutches stopped me. I went to Bia and said nothing about this. We just went to the bus and in the city silently.

POV- Riker

I woke up at 10 am. I had the worst nightmare ever. I stand up. Rocky wasn´t in the room. Everyone was outside in the garden. I saw them from my window. I felt like crap! I still don´t know what to do because of Sammy. I really like she but what is when we are on Tour around the world. She can´t came with us. I don´t want to miss her so bad. But I can´t tell her this truth. I want her so bad. I went back in my bed and tooked my phone. Rydel sent me all the pictures she made on our sleepover. I go through them and found the pic were we are kissing. It´s so cute. I adjust it as my background image. And than I called her. First I wanted to hung up before she could get her phone but than I didn´t. „What?“, Sammy said. „Very nice greeting. Thank you! I actually wanna talk. For real now. I wanna tell you the real story why I´m so curious.“, I said. „Ok. But I´m really not in the mood to hear something about 'I´m ugly! I don´t kiss good enough'“, she said and I was shocked. I heard Bia in the background saying „Sammy! Stop!“ „Ehm. I can hear you, gals!“ „Sorry. Can you come to Starbucks. We are here right now. I want that you look me in my eyes and tell me the truth!“, Sammy said. „Sure! I´ll be there in a few minutes.“