Chapter 6

Wednesday morning close to 10 am at the bus sation.

When I come to our meeting place Sammy was already here. „Good morning.“, we said both at the same time and hugged. „So. Did Riker texted or tweeted you?“, I asked. „No!... It´s like I´m just a Fan. This kiss was nothing for him.“ Sammy said and looked sad. „Oh. I´m sorry. And now you have to go shopping with me for my date. I´m really sorry.“, I said. „You don´t have to be sorry. It´s ok. Let´s go! Where do you want to go? H&M?“, Sammy said and I nodded. „Sure!“

After two hours we found the perfect dress. I try the dress on and as Sammy saw me she said: „OMG! This is brilliant. But I don´t like the yellow.“ „It´s my & Ross´ fav color. And it looks so cute!“ „Yes it does. And you need to feel comfy in it. Are you gonna buy it?“ „Duh! Yes!“ I said and changed my clothes back. As I paid and we stand outside the store, Sammy´s phone rung. „Who is it?“, I asked. „I don´t know. This was my ring tone for a Twitter metion.“ She answered and looked at her phone. „Ahm?... It´s... It´s from... It´s a directmessage from... Riker.“, She said. „Really? Great. What does he wrote?“, I asked. „Should I really look at it? I´m scared and I want to go shopping with you now! You need great shoes for this dress.“ „SAMMY! Go and read it! NOW!“ „Ok. Wait.“, Sammy said and we sat at a bench and she read the DM. „What does he say?“, I asked. I know I was really curious but I really wanted to know this! „He say, he´s sorry for yesterday. He want to meet me.“ She looked sad again. „What´s wrong. He wants to meet ya. That´s great!“ „No it isn´t! What did I texted you yesterday?! I have training all afternoon and Thursday the whole day. Till sunday. And there is the competition. I don´t know when I have time in the next week. I can´t meet him in the next time.“, she told. „Oh Sammy. Stop being a pessimist“ „BIA! I´m not! I am really busy this week. I wonder that I had time for the concert on monday. My trainer almost hated me for that, but ok. What should I text back? When I say I have no time, he probably gonna hate me.“ Sammy was so sad that I was it too. As she started this cheerleader thing, she wasn´t the same anymore. And she don´t have time for me anymore. Only a few days in the week. Befor this, we were every day together and had so much fun. What if Riker wants to be her boyfriend. How could she manage this all. Especially when there is a competition, like this week. I feel bad for her. „Please Sammy, text him back. He´ll understand, when you have first have time next week.“ „Ok. I text him back.“, Sammy said.

After she texted him, he haven´t replied yet. And she wrote the massage half an hour ago. „Bia! When he don´t write back, he must be mad a me. I knew it! And I have to go now. Sorry that we don´t found the perfect shose. Hope you´ll find the perfect one! But I have training now. Bye! See ya!“, Sammy said and hugged me. „It´s ok. I´ll find some. See ya!“

POV- Sammy.

I went home and was laying on my bed as my phone rung. „Oh finally, Riker?“, I said. I took my phone. It was Bia who texted me, that she found shoes. I didn´t write back. I packed my bag and went to the cheerleader training. In our pause I saw, that I forgot my phone at home. „Oh shit! I forgot my phone.“, I swore. „Hey, Simone! Is it really that bad that you forgot it? It´s just your phone. I don´t think you husband to be will call you now!“, Juliet said. She is a good friend of mine and she loves R5 too. But she don´t know that R5, Bia and I had this sleepover. And she don´t know that Riker likes me and want to meet me and that it´s really impotant that I have my phone in my hand right now! „You don´t understand. Maybe he texted me. And now I can´t reply.“, I said. „Uh. Who is He? Do you have a boyfriend?“, Juliet asked and smiled. „No! Not now... maybe. I can´t talk about this right now!“, I said and went to the bathroom.

After the pause and 3 hours training I went home as fast as I can. I hope that he didn´t text me... I run upstrais in my room and before I even put the bag away I looked at my phone. Three text messages from Twitter and one SMS from Bia. Now I put my bag away and looked first at Bias message.

>> Are you alright? You didn´t text me back. You never do this?! =/ did Riker tweet you?<<

I texted her back: >>Yes, I´m ok. I just forgot my phone at home when I was at the training. Sorry. And I have tweets to read now. Maybe Riker tweeted something to me... or answered the DM... =)<<

Than I read the tweets. And there was a DM form Riker. He texted: „Oh. It´s ok. Hope we can meet another day...“ What is this supposed to mean? Oh no... He´s really mad at me. God, Riker. Please. „Please don´t be mad at me... I really have no time. But maybe we could meet friday morning. This is really the only date I have time in this week. Sorry.“, I texted back. And I read the other tweets form Riker and the R5Family. Someone said, that Riker was acting weird. R5 put a video up where they announce the new concert dates and Riker tweeted that they just taped the video. „I only wonder, why?“, I said as I read more tweets that Riker wasn´t happy in this. I started crying. Why can´t I have such good luck with a boy like Bia? I really like Riker! He´s the cutes boy I´ve ever met. And he´s... he´s perfect. What should I do? Maybe, I´ll drive to his house and maybe he´s at home. But first I have to survival tomorrow. I actually don´t want to have this competition on sunday. Than I could meet Riker. Arg! I was angry and sad at the same time.

A few hours later. It was 9 pm now and I have to pack my bag for tomorrow. And I should go to bed early because I have to stand up at 5 am! I did pack my bag and was at 9:30 in my bed. I don´t even looked at my phone if Riker or Bia texted back.