Chapter 12

This is a really really short chapter! But I'm about to write the next chapter right now. So I will try to update the Story as fast as I can! So this is the rest I've wrote before I stopped writing on this Fanfiction but I promise that on Monday there will be a new update! :)

-----------------------------

POV- Riker

I was laying in my bed and waited. I had nothing to do. It was boring. But I had a cute melodie in my head. Maybe I should ask if I can have a paper and a pen. But insead of the nurse, Sammy comes into my room. „What are you doing here? I don´t asked you to come.“, I said and I don´t wanted talk with her right now. It´s feeling wrong right now. „I need you Riker. And Ross said, that you need me too! This week without you was so boring. I really love you. And I really wanna be with you. Stop think on a tour for a few minutes and say 'yes'!“, she said and sat on a chair besides my bed. I took her hand. „Ok. You are all right. I really wanna be with you. I love you, Sammy. And I would love to kiss you right now but I can´t.“ „I know.“, she said and bent above me and kissed me. „Thank you.“, I said. „Are we finally a couple yet?“, she asked. „Yes!“ She smiled.

-----------

And thanks to everyone who reads it! :)