Chapter 15

POV – Bia -

Finally it's sunday! Finally I meet Ross again. The 4 days without him were terrible and boring. But now I can meet him. We can kiss and cuddle and have fun at Sammy's barbecue. Yay. I got there very early. Around 3 PM so I can help her getting dressed. I wore a hot yellow/orange dress and black flip-flops. My Mom and Dad are coming a bit later to Sammy's house. Around 5 like the Lynches. Oh and Ratliff is coming too. How can I forget the best drummer in the world.

So I went to Sammy. She was in her room in front of her wardrobe and she has no idea what to wear today. „Hey Sammy. Don't worry. I'm here to help you! So I would take this dress.“, I took the blue, short one out of the wardrobe. „Wow. That was quick! Do you know that I'm in front of that stupid clothes for like 3 hours! Gosh. What would I do without you! Livesafer! Thank you.“ „Try it on. Than we make your hair.“, I said and she went to the bathroom. When she came out I was speechless. That blue dress with sparkles is gorgeous. „No Bia. Don't say something. I don't look good. My red hear isn't really matching with that blue.“, she said. Damm, she know me well that I just thought that. „No Sammy! Stop! You look great. We just make your hair back to a high pony tail and than you look better than me“, I said. „Ok. But I have to say that you also look gorgeous with that dress!“ I smiles and we made her hair. It was almost time for all guests to come. Sammy's mom took on the brazier and she and I went outside on a bench in front of her house waiting.

Just a few minutes later, my mom and dad came. Sammy's mom took them in the backyard. Our parents know each other for years. I gess they know each other even a long time before we all moved to Los Angeles.

A few minutes later a white Van came. Riker was driving what made Sammy smile over her whole face and Mark was sitting next to Riker. All got out of the car and I went over to Ross and we kissed. I gess Riker and Sammy were doing the same but I just focoused on Ross. He looked fantastic today and super cute as always.

We all went in the backyard and all got to know each other for the first time.

POV – Riker –

After we all eat. It was an amazing evening. I had lots fun with Sammy and so was Ross with Bia. My Parents, Sammy's and Bia's Parents know each other now and the confirmed that boths girls can come on the European tour with us. We are so happy about this.

I stand with Sammy on the pool edge. I had my hand on her hips and we were kissing. Than I felt like doing something. I stopped kissing for a second, smiled at her and pitchforked her softly into the pool. She was screaming, took my arm and pulled me with her into the water. I wasn't expected this. Rocky and Ratliff just laughed at us and Ross jumped also into the pool.

First Bia don't want to go in the water with us because it was around 10 o'clock in the evening but it was still very hot. Around 22°C (around 71,6°F). So after Rocky and Ratliff also jumped into the pool, Bia came too.

It's an amazing night. Our parents all sat inside and were talking. Like parents always do. I swam to Sammy and said: „See, no I have you, a world tour and you with me on this tour. It's amazing. I love you.“, I kissed her. „Yes. That's truly amazing!“, she said.

A bit later we all got out of the water. Sammy's mom gave us towels. My brothers, Rydel, Mom and Dad drove home and Ross drove with Bia and her parents home. I was here with Sammy. We went upstairs to her room. „Wanna cuddle?“, I asked and she just smiled, kissed me and directed me to her sofa.

POV -Bia-

I woke up very early. I have school today. Ugh. It's monday. Ross was here with me all night. It was a great night. I smiled, changed my clothes, tried to wake up Ross and he drove me to school.

In school I went to Sammy, who was sitting in the auditorium and wrote something in her notbook.

„Hey Sammy! How are you?“, I asked. „Good Morning, Bia. I'm great. That night was perfect! And you?“, she asked. „Oh. My night was also perfect. Maybe more than that!“ „What's that supposed to mean? Did you? And he? You know...“, Sammy stuttered. „What?! Oh... acutally yes.. we did...“, I stuttered and smiled. Sammy looked in her notebook and wrote down something. She showed me the note and I may or may not said that a bit louder: „OMG? REALLY?“ „BIA! Shh!“ „Sorry... So you did too?“ „Yes. First we were only cuddeling and than it feels like the right moment... So we did it.“, she said and I smiled.

--

Sorry that I took so long to update but I have so much to do rn... I hope I can post the next chapter soon!