Chapter 3

A few minutes later we all sat on the ground, again, and Rydel talked: „After the signing, Riker and I just went to our Tour bus and he smiled and were so happy and I asked why and he said, cuz there was this cute girl with this amazing hair. And than he said something about undefinable haircolor. And than i realized that he´s talking about this girl, who gave him the phone number. Also you.“ „Oh, thank you for the compliment. I really don´t know what my haircolor is!“, I said and laughed. Rydel told along: „I said, when Riker liked you so much, than maybe he could text you and say that we come to the sleepover. He first said no, but I think it was a great idea to presuade him.“ „Not only for Riker. I mean, he´s not the only one who´s happy right now.“, Ross said. „Awe? Really. Wait? Are you talking about me?“, Bia asked. Ross nodded. „Sure! I wouldn´t cuddling you half of the night, when I wouldn´t like you.“ Bia and I said at the same time: „Awe!“ and I added: „This is so great! As I said to my friends that I gonna ask R5 if the would come to a sleepover to me with Bia they were all like, what? Are you crazy. They think you are stupid. But if I´m gonna say, that you guys were really here, and I kissed Riker they will never believe me.“

All smiled and where happy. And noone where tired anymore. „But maybe we should keep this as our secret? What would say the rest of the R5Family. Either they will hate us all or they want to be friends and we should tell them anything. I really don´t want that.“, Bia said. „Yes. This is ture. But...“, I meant. „Ok. We keep it our secret but we want to tweet something that it was a great night or something else and than maybe we could were at a party or had fun. I think we should do this, cuz we often tweet things and than noone knows what this means.“, Ross said and we all laughed. „This is true“, Rydel added. „But actually we would all go to sleep, right?“, Riker asked. „Rocky is asleep and we have fun! Duh, Riker!“, Ratliff said. We all looked at each other and first we don´t know what to say now, but than we all laughed. Rocky woke up and stared at us. „What are you guys doing?“, he asked. We can´t stop laughing and we don´t even know why. We get the giggles.

After laughing and having much fun, everyone was fallen asleep around 5 o´clock in the morning. I was the first one who wake up at 7 am. I stand up and looked around in my room. I just slept on Riker´s chest. Bia and Ross are still laying arm in arm on the ground and Rocky took my blankets form my bed and he´s cuddling with it. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirrow: „Are there really sleeping R5 in my room right now? And do I really slept on Riker´s chest?“, I asked myself. I washed my face with ice cold wather. Than someone knocked at the door. „Can I come in, honey?“, It was only my mom. I opened the door. „What do you want?“ „Should I make breakfast for you all?“ I looked at her. „Ahm, I don´t think they want something because we are all go to bed at 5 and everyone is still asleep. And i want to go to bed again now.“ I went back in my room and stand there. Should I lay by Riker or should I go lay on the couch or in my bed? I wondered myself what I should do now. My mind says me that I should go to bed but my legs move me to Riker. So I layed besides Riker and fall asleep again in a few minutes. I felt that someone put his arm on my body. But I don´t opened my eyes. I just smiled.

A few hours later.

I woke up and screamed. Bia sat by me on the ground and looked weird at me. „I dreamed that we had a sleepover with R5 and I kissed Riker. And you kissed Ross!“ „Ahm. Sammy?“, he pointed at R5 who was sitting in fornt of me. I screamed again. „What? What are you guys doing? How long have I slept?“, I asked. „Oh. We just waked all up but Bia said we should let you sleep and than you screamed.“, Rocky said. „And I really kissed you last night!“, Riker said. „And we have 2 pm now.“, Rydel said. „Oh. Ahm, so... uh... I have a question, Riker, did you hugged me while you where sleeping?“, I asked because I had no idea what to say or do right now. He smiled and said: „Yes. Sorry. But I thought you would like that.“ „Oh I loved it! Really! And I woke up at 7 and realized that I was laying on your chest.“, I said. „What? You fall asleep at his chest! Wow lucky!“, Bia said. „What? You slept with Ross the whole time. It looked so cute!“, I said. „Oh, Yes I did! It was a great night!“, Bia said. „So how late is it?“, I asked. Riker took his phone and looked at the clock: „It´s 2:18 pm now.“ „Oh my God. I have Cheerleader training in half an hour. Can you maybe help clean up my room before my mom sees this?!“, I said and stand up. Rydel answered: „Sure. We all help! Even you boys!“ They all nodded. „Great Thank you. I go and pack my bag for training and than I help you. Takes only a few minutes!“, I said, stand up and packed my bag. When I come back in my room everything was perfect. R5 was sitting on my couch. The ground was cleaned and Ross was still cuddling with Bia. Than Riker came to me and said: „Can I maybe drive you to your training?“ „Sure.“, I answered and smiled. „Oh and thank you all for helping.“ I added.