Chapter 13

POV -Sammy-

A few weeks later:

Riker came 2 days after his accident home from the hospital and his leg and arm is cured now and we are finally a couple. Bia and I meet Riker, Ross and the rest of the band at the studio today. Andre and R5 hat to announce something. And they wanted to ask us something. We boths were nervous because we had no idea what they are going to tell us. As we come to the studio Riker and Ross were waiting outside for us. We kissed our boyfriends and went in. We got to a big room with one big table in the middle of the room and a few plants by the windows. Andre, Stormie, Mark and the band already sat around the table waiting for us. We sat down to them and Andre started to talk: „So we wanna tell you the news. We are going on a European Tour and you girls are the first 'Fans' who know this. The boys keep asking me if you wanna come with us?“

Bia and I stared at each other and started fangirling! We were so happy and its no question for us! We are on board! Riker, Ross and Rydel started laughing and Stormie couldn't stop smiling. Rocky and Ratliff just stared at us and maybe thought that we are crazy. But we had to do it!

„Yes! Of course Sammy and I are going with you! And ahm.. I hope that we're going to Lissabon!“, Bia siad and I said: „And hopefully to Munich or Nuremberg! Than we can show you around the cities. We told that we're from Portugal and Germany, right?“ All nodded. „Sure we know that and we're going to Lissabon, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and much more!“, Andre told. „Oh than I can visit my.. oh.. no wait... I won't do that...“, I said. „What's wrong, Sammy?“, Riker asked. „Family problems... I won't visit my aunt in Munich. Even if I haven't seen her in almost 8 years. No! She's only annoying and she will probably ask all the time if I have a boyfriend already and when I tell her she will ask embarrassing questions! Gosh... No! I imagine it right now... ugh...“ I shook. Everyone looked at me and started laughing. I also started laughing. „Oh wow... I can imagine it too! Your aunt is really a bit... ahm... odd.“, Bia said. She met her once. There she thought that Bia is my girlfriend and that I'm gay... Yes, she's really odd. „So I have a gay girlfriend?“, Riker asked and laughed. „Shit. Did I said that loud?“, I asked and everyone nodded and laughed. „Ok. Now you know... But Bia's family is not like that. I really like them. They were really nice when I met them. So hopefully you can meet them too. Oh and I'm talking about her grandparents. Because our parents are her with us... Now I'm confused. I should stop talking.“, I said and everyone started laughing again. Me too!

After we finally stopped laughing and telling embarrassing stories about the family, Andre gave us all the tour dates:

Warsaw – Poland, Tel Aviv – Israel, Oslo – Norway, Stockholm – Sweden, Copenhagen – Denmark, Berlin – Germany, Mannheim – Germany, Hamburg – Germany, Cologne – Germany, Antwerp – Belgium, Amsterdam – Netherlands, Munich – Germany, Milan – Italy, Barcelona – Spian, Madrid – Spain, Lissabon – Portugal, Paris – France, Birmingham – UK, London – UK, Manchester – UK, Glasgow – UK, Dublin – Ireland.

--

I know they didn't went to Portugal... I wish they did..

And I'm still not over that fact that I met them in Munich – Germany! \o/