Chapter 4

While the Cheerleader training: Riker was all the time sitting on a bench and watched me. He´s so cute.

POV- Rydel:

We just came home and mom asked: „How was the sleepover with Fans?“ „Great mom!“, I said. „It was awesome!“, Rocky corrected me. „And I have to talk to Rydel for a sec. Alone!“, Ross said and took me to the backyard. „What are you doing? What do you want form me?“, I asked. „I need to talk to you. About this cute girl, Bia.“ „Oh. That´s what you want! So what´s wrong with her?“ „Nothing! This is my problem. I searched in every crowd we had on our concerts for the perfect girl! But she... she´s so perfect! I think I like she more than other girls. Help me Rydel! You are a girl! What should I do?!“, Ross said. „Why haven´t you asked for her phone number? Than you could send her messages & maybe go on a date with her?!“ „But what if she says no? What is, when she don´t like me?“, Ross said. „I don´t think she would cuddle with you when she don´t like you.“ „But I like her more than just like. What is when she just sees the star in me and not me, Ross, who really like her!“ „Than ask her on a date. Than you know, if she likes you this way you do!“ „Ok. But how?“ „Ask Riker for the number of Sammy and than you can ask she for the number from Bia.“ „Ok. But where is Riker?“ „He´s with Sammy on the cheerleader training.“ „Oh, yes. Hopefully he comes home quickly!“ „Text him?! This girl really stuck in your head?“ „Yes, yes she does!“, Ross said and go back into the house. I was sitting in the garden. It was a beautiful afternoon.

POV- Sammy

„We are done for today! You were great, Simone.“, the Trainer said. I run to Riker. „Hey. You are still sitting here. That´s great! Maybe you could drive me home?“, I asked. „Oh. You don´t... Wait. My phone rung.“, he took his phone and read the message. „It´s form Ross. Can you give me the number from Bia?“ „What? You want the number from me? Ahm, ok. Here.“, I type in the number and Riker send the massage and I sat next to him on the bench. „So what would you say?“, I asked. „Oh. Nothing. Come, I drive you home.“, He said and looked a bit sad. I don´t wanted this, that´s why I asked him, what´s wrong, when we sat on the car. He looked at me and don´t say something. „Hello? Can you answer my question, please?“ „I don´t know what to say. I forgot it. We are almost at your house.“, Riker said. „What?! Ok. Other question, can I have Rydel´s phonenuber?“, I asked. „Sure!“, he just gave me the number and don´t say a word. What´s wrong with him? I wanted to talk with him like we had done last night. Or actually have just a normal conversation. „Here we are. Bye!“, he said. „Ok. Thanks for driving. Bye! It was a great day.“, I said. He just smiled at me and I get out of the car. He said nothing. I was really sad when I closed the door and he drove away. I run into the house and upstairs in my room. Than I took a shower and called Bia.

„Hey. Who was your day with Riker? And Cheerleader training?“, Bia said. „It was a great training. But Riker was so stupid to me. He drove me home and before we got in the car he wanted to say something to me but than his phone rung and in the car we talked nothing. I asked him things and he don´t really answerd. I only wanted a normal converstation. Bia, I´m so sad right now!“, I said and started crying. „Oh, Sweety, stop crying. Maybe... Oh wait, my phone rings. Who would it be? Oh. It´s Ross?! Why he knows my number? Sammy?“, she said. „Oh. I gave him your number. What´s in the massage?“, I asked. Silence. „Hello? Aren´t you talking to me now, either?“, I said and got angry. „Sorry. But he just asked me on a... a date.“ „WHAT? Well, main point, one of us is lucky today!“, I said and wanted to hang up but than Bia said: „What should I do? Should I say yes?“ „Bia! You like him so much! Sure you have to say YES!“ „Ok. Than i text him back that we can do this date. But when I go on this date I can´t come to our meeting at frieday evening. This would be the second time we don´t have this!“ „Bia. When you are not going on this date I´ll kill you! Hello? Ross Lynch want a date with you!“ „Ok. I go on this date. And please don´t be sad because of Riker anymore. You will find the right boy!“ „But Bia. We kissed! And now, he... i don´t know. You are right! Thank you. I think I´ll go to bed now, or will sleep at school tomorrow and I don´t want this.“ „Oh. Bye!“ „Bye!“

I went on Twitter. I was reading all the tweets from the R5 Family who was wondering why noone of them tweeted how the concert was. And than I tweeted: >> actually it was a great day but than it turned into a bad day... thank you!<< than I go offline and fell tired in my bed.