Chapter 8

POV - Bia

Today. I´m going on a date with Ross Lynch. I still think it´s a dream. What is Sammy doing right now? I hope Riker and Sammy will have a happy end. But now I have to focus on my date. It´s in two hours and I´m so nervous. I changed my clothes. This dress is so beautiful. I hope that Ross will like it too.

At close to 7 pm we meet us at the mall. „Hey. Wow, Bia, you look gorgeous!“, He said, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. „Thank you. You look great too.“, I said. He took my hand and said: „I have a perfect restaurant for us. And maybe after that we could go to me or to your house and maybe have a great night?!“ I smiled. I was so happy and nodded. „Sure. Why not?!“ We went to the restaurant. He said: „We´d like to have a table for two.“ The waiter pointed at a table in a coner of the house. It was a beautiful place her. We sat down at the table. Ross was a real gentelmen. Better than in Austin & Ally. Sorry, but I just had to think about this. I smiled the whole time. It was just so great. „So, what do you want to eat?“, Ross asked and gave me the menu. I looked and said: „I think I take the spaghetti. You?“ „I want a pizza. And what do you want to drink?“ „Ehm, I take a glass of water.“ „Same.“ Ross bespoke and a few minutes later our eating were on the table. „Bon appetit Bia!“, Ross said. „Bom proveito, Ross!“, I said. „Oh what language was that?“ „Portuguese. My parents are from Portugal.“, I answered his question. „Wow. Great! I think you know that we are form Colorado.“, he said and we both laughed. I nodded. „Sure I know this!“ „So. Do you ever had a boyfriend?“, Ross asked. „No. I never had one. But I think with 16 and with the perfect boy it´s the perfect time to get one.“, I said and grinned. „You are so cute, do you know this?“ I nodded. „I don´t know. It´s only our first date. I don´t know if you would say yes when I would ask you.“, He said. „But maybe our first date was the sleepover. Than I would say yes.“ „Really? ok.“, he said and we ate the rest of our food.

After he paid, he went outside with me. It was a beautiful night. „Go into the car. I´ll drive you home.“, He said and hold the door open. „Thank you. ok.“, I said and was wondering why he want to drive me home? „So. How do you liked our date so far?“, Ross asked. „It was awesome. You are a really cute gentelmen. Thank you for the perfect evening.“ „Thank you. I really liked this evening too.“ I wonder where he drove. It wasn´t the route home. „We´re almost there.“, he said and smiled. „What? But this isn´t the...“ „Shh.. just wait.“ We drove towards Hollywood. I just savored the great view and that Ross drove me. In the middle of nowhere he parked the car and we gett off the car. We were at a big field. A picnic blanket was laying there and on it was a candle. „Come with me.“, he said and took my hand. He waged me to the picnic. „Wow. Ross. This is awesome.“ I said and teared up of happiness. As we sat on the blanket we had a brilliant view over Hollywood and Los Angeles. This place is indescribable. „So. What do you think?“, Ross asked. „It´s awesome. Thank you.“ „Ehm... Do you want to be my Girlfriend?“, he said and we both blushed. I nodded and we kissed. „Yes!“, I said and we both were laying on the blanket in the middle of nowhere and kissing.

POV- Sammy.

„Oh. I´m here since 1 pm. And now it´s 9pm. Maybe I should go home?“, Riker said. „What? no. Please stay. You could stay the whole night. Please.“, I said and was sad. We were kissing and cuddling almost the whole time. And now. He wants to leave? „I´m sorry. Maybe I just need time. It was really sweet with you today.“ „Wait! I need a answer now. Do you really love me? Or is it just hit and run?“, I said and was really angry. „I´m sorry. I don´t know what I want. Maybe I´m not ready for a girlfriend.“, he said and left my room. „What?!“, I screamed and run after. Even my foot hurts more now I just had to do this. „Wait!“, I screamed and run downstairs. He just closed the door. „He didn´t even say bye!“, I said, sat on the stairs and started crying. My mom comes to me and sat besides me. „He don´t know, what he want? I´m right?“, she said and put one arm around me. „Don´t cry. I think he´s not the right one for you.“ „But he said, he loves me. I don´t get this. I don´t say to someone I don´t like that I love him.“ „Calm down! Go to your bed and sleep. Tomorrow you go to your trainer and say that you still need the tickets for the competition and you will be there as a visitor.“ I don´t answered anything and just hobbled upstairs and fall asleep in my bed with my teddy bear in my arms. ((Yes even a 16 year old girl likes to cuddle with a teddy when she´s sad...))