Chapter 16

Let's prepend that Austin And Ally do not exist in that Story. You'll see in that part why :D

---

POV -Ross-

After I drove Bia to school I drove home fast. We have to rehearsal for the Tour and today I wanted to show Riker what I meant last week. I actually thought about a little surprise for the fans and actually only for our girls. I wrote a song. It's called 'Stuck On You'. I could sind that song with Riker for Sammy and Bia!

I went in and seached for Riker. In the livingroom I found mom and asked she, where Riker is and she said that he's not at home. But he should come soon. So I waited for him. I went in my room, took my guitar and played the song af few times. „Stuck on you *singing*“ I forgot the time and became frightened as Riker came in. I was so pore over the song. „What's that for a song? Did you wrote that?“, Riker asked. I nodded and he said: „First, Mom said you wanted something from me and second, we will start rehearsal a bit later today. Around 3 pm.“ „Oh ok. Yes. I wrote that song and that's what I wanted to tell you. I have a surprise for our fans and especially for our girls. We could sing that song.“, I said and strummed a bit on my guitar. „Yes. That's a great idea. You can show the song to us later. I promised Sammy I will pick her up after school.“, Riker said and he disappeared again.

It was finally 3 pm and we all were in our rehearsal studio and I showed them my new song.

„Wow! That's a great song!“, Rydel said. „Yes! That's amazing. What if I could have a part in that song too?“, Ratliff said and smiled. „Uh. That song is acutally for Bia. And because we can not sing endless songs on stage I said that Riker could sing a part too for Sammy.“, Ross meant. „Oh. Yes. But Ross. Acutally it would be great! The fans would love to hear Ratliffs voice! I read the fans tweets on Twitter.“, Riker said and laughed. „Ok. Yes. That's true. So ok. Ratliff can have a part in that song too.“ „Great! I can't wait to sing. But how do we do that with the drums?“, Ratliff asked. „I only have the lyrics and the guitar chords. So we'll find a way.“ I said and we rehearsaled for the tour and wrote that song.

>>Ooh, ooh, yeah

Okay, maybe I’m shy

But usually I speak my mind

But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red

You think I have no confidence

But I do, just not with you

Now, I'm singing all the words

I'm scared to say

Yeah

So forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong

I'm trying my best in this song

To tell you, what can I do?

I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping, you feel what I do

'Cause I told mom about you

I told her, what can I do?

I'm stuck on you

And like the night sticks to the moon

Girl, I'm stuck on you

Oooh, ooh, yeah

Look at me, perfectionist

Yeah, I'm a workaholic

I'm on my phone, I feel at home

I don't like rules, but make my bed

Floss to keep my teeth perfect

Yeah it's true, I got issues

So I'm singing all the words

I'm scared to say

Yeah

So forgive me, if I'm doing this all wrong

I'm trying my best in this song

To tell you, what can I do?

I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping, you feel what I do

'Cause I told mom about you

I told her, what can I do?

I'm stuck on you

And like the night sticks to the moon

Girl, I'm stuck on you

Oooh, oooh, yeah

I'm stuck on you <<

So here's a very short chapter! next chapter will be longer and uploaded next week :)