Chapter 1

Lilly's P.O.V

Today is March 26th 2016. Today I am taking my best friend Morgan to see the vamps in our hometown. I am also taking her to meet the tide and new hope club at their signing. She kinda *HASAMASSIVELOVEFORDREWDIRKSEN*. I mean I am not really a fan but that Levi is quite fit to be fair.

We arrive at the arena for 12:30. The meetup starts at 1pm. A queue had already started to form. Me and Morgan joined the back. As we joined the queue I saw a rather tall man with dreds, piercings and lots of tats. "Oh my god." Morgan screamed in my ear. "It's Davy........" "Oh my god Morgan shut up.!" I whisper
"Sorry Lil but I just got a bit excited. " She apologises.

Whilst in the line we met 5 girls called Holly, Zoe,Megan, Alice and Caitlyn. Megan , Alice and Caitlyn were there to meet NHC and Holly and Zoe were there to meet the tide. We found out We are by each other in the concert.

Me and Morgan were next in line. I saw Levi and felt myself getting really happy. I took a selfie with Levi and with Reece from NHC.

After the signing we were outside with the other girls we met. We were all looking at our signed pictures. On the back of mine was a phone number with Levi's name next to it. On the back of Morgan's was Drew's number. On the back of Holly's was Austin's number and on the back of Zoe's was Nate's number. On the back of Megan's was Blake's number. On the back of Alice's was George's number and on the back of Caitlyn's was Reece's number.

We were all speechless......