34

Lilly
I wake up in my room. In someone's arms. I recognised the smell. "Levi." I cry. "Shush baby. I'm here. It's okay. Hayes is gone." Then fall back to sleep.

I wake up again in my room this time surrounded by Drew and Morgan also still in Levi's arms.

I sit up and Levi tightens his grip around me. "Lilly are you okay? Baby i am so sorry. I love you i never meant for this to happen to you." Levi cries. I shut him up by placing my lips on his. I hear Morgan and Drew awe. "Lilly. Be mine again. I am so sorry that i hurt you." Levi cries. "Levi of course i will be yours. I love you so fucking much." I cry.

A few hours later.
I am all packed and we leave for the hotel. I am sharing with Josh Taylor and Levi.

The next day.
Today is show day.
Me, Morgan and Zoe are out in Birmingham with Connor and Luisa. We go and get sushi and do some shopping.

Before the show us girls get changed into top we had made
Tide girlfriends
Front tide logo in a guitar pick
Back
Lilly - Jones 97
Morgan- Dirksen 97
Zoe- Parker 97
Holly - Corini 95
NHC Girlfriends
Front NHC logo
Back
Megan- Richardson 99
Alice - Smith 99
Caitlyn - Bibby 98

After Josh Taylor play NHC play.
Right before NHC finish the tide go on stage with them
Austin says
"Please can i have lilly, Morgan, Zoe, Holly, Megan, Alice and Caitlyn to the stage please."
We all go on stage and stand next to our boyfriends.
"Our beautiful girlfriends everyone!" They all say
I hear some cheers and some boos. We all stay and dance on stage as  NHC played Somebody to you.

After the set we go and watch the tide on the balcony with Reece, George, Blake, Brad, Joe, Connor and Luisa.

After concert.
After the concert we are in the car on the way back to the hotel. I check my twitter to see it is full of hate.
@levisbitch
@lils.Emilia you are bitch. Levi is mine

@natesftlevi
@lils.Emilia go die no one care about you.
It just got worse.
The boys are all getting drunk tonight, so i go I on to the room. And cry. I find a razor and break it. I pull it across my arms three times then stop and break down on the floor.