Chapter 6

Levi P.O.V
I swear the universe hates me. Two weeks ago I wrecked it with a girl I had great feelings for and now Mia breaks up with me. This may sound selfish but I hate seeing all the boys happy when I am feeling like this.

George P.O.V
It has been two weeks since I last saw Alice. I miss her so much. I text her and tell her to meet me somewhere and then I realise that I'm in Scotland on tour and she is in Birmingham. That makes me really sad.

Morgan P.O.V
It has been two weeks since we last saw the boys. They are now in Scotland. We asked Joe and Davy if we can go and surprise them there. Of course they agreed. Everyone was pumped apart from Lilly. She has been crying herself to sleep, not eating, telling that she wasn't enough for him. It took a while but we managed to convince her. Joe got a tour bus driven down to us. It was around 5am and we wanted to get there early. After a very long trip we were there. Zoe called Joe to say we were here. He got the boys and tool them to our bus. Drew walked on first. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw me. He ran towards me and placed his lips on mine. Wow he was perfectly.

Lilly P.O.V
All of the boys were now on the bus. Everyone said hello and gave hugs. Well everyone apart from me. Austin tried to hug me and ask if I was OK. I just shook my head. "Guys I think we should leave Levi and Lilly to talk." Reece said breaking the silence. Great that's just what I need. For fucks sake. Everyone quickly exits the bus leaving me and Levi. Levi doesn't say anything but his actions surprises me. He stands me up and pulls me close, then he kissed me. I was shocked at first but then kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and does the same but around my waist. We broke away at the sound of cheering. It was the boys. I just stuck my middle finger up at them and they leave.

Levi comes and sits next to me. "Lilly." "Yes Levi." I reply. "Me and Mia split up. " He said. I didn't really know what to say. So I put my head on his shoulder. "I am so sorry to hear that but it wasn't because of me was it?" I ask. "No no no she just lost her feelings ." He said. Few I am relieved I thought.

Levi puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. I sit up and turn to face him. I sit staring into his gorgeous eyes. He sits staring into my eyes. "Lilly." He starts. "Be mine." "Please." I was so happy. "Oh my goodness Levi of course." I cry with happiness. I hug my boyfriend tight. After we leave the hug, Levi gives me a peak on the lips and then suggest we tell everyone that we are now together.

See they are together. That is cute. Do you ship it.