35

Lilly
I woke up the next morning still on the bathroom floor. I could hear voices. It was Levi and Drew and Josh. I get up, wash my face and my arm then go and join them. "Lilly!" Levi yells then pulls me in for a kiss. "Where were you?" He asks. "Oh I fell asleep on the bathroom floor." I lie. "Well done silly." Levi coes. I roll my eyes. Go to get my bag then back to the bathroom where I get ready for the day. I am going to London with Reece, Blake and George. Everyone else was busy so I said I would go. Levi leaves for Sweden soon. I don't know how I will cope.

I get ready, say goodbye then get in the car.

Skip London trip.
I had a great day in London. But we bumped into loads of fans who said things to me behind the boys backs. My twitter is full of hate.
I am slowly giving up.

I am sharing a room with Reece. And we have to share a bed. This is gonna be hard to explain to Cat..... I was alone in mine and Reece's room. Each hate tweet shining out in my mind.

I feel a tear fall down my face. I need to die. Nobody needs me. I should just put everyone out of there misery and die. I go to the bathroom and take out my paracetamol. I take five then feel faint. I am numb. I can't move. I hear screaming then everything goes black!

Ah. Oh no. Lilly. You are nearly at the end of my book. Sorry it's shitty. I got a vm from Reece today. I am so happy.