Chapter 8

Alice P.O.V
I was walking around the venue trying to find NHC's dressing room when I see Drew and Blake. Drew looks like he is crying. So I go up and check everything is okay. "Drew are you okay?" I ask softly. "No." He sobs. I pull him into a soothing hug. "What's up." I ask. "Mmmmorgann." He began. "I waaallkedd inn onn her and Gggeorgee kkkissing." What the fuck.

That girl. "Blake where is your dressing room." I yell. "Down the hall first one on the left." He says. "Cheers" I say before running. I arrive outside and can hear yelling "Morgan why did you do that. If Alice finds out I swear to God." I hear George yell. "Sorry I just wanted to make Drew jealous." Morgan cries. I open the door and yell. "Well you fucking did much more than that." "Alice I take it you know." George says. "Yeah no shit." I snap. "Morgan, Drew is crying his eyes out outside. What the fuck where you thinking." I yell. "I don't know." She yells. "Well think get thinking and talk to Drew." I yell. "Morgan just get out." George yells.

Morgan leaves and George hugs me as I realise that I'm crying. "Alice baby I'm so sorry." He whispers. "Oh George!" I cry. He lifts my head up slowly and kisses me softly. He made me weak at the knees. "Alice please be my girlfriend?" He asks "Aw George oh course I will." I am so happy to call George mine.

Hope you like it Alice