Chapter 7

Reece P.O.V
The girls surprised us on tour. Levi and Lilly made up then got together. I have also realised I have feelings for Caitlyn. So I do something about it.

"Caitlyn Can I talk to you alone?" I ask.
"Yeah sure Reece." She says
We walk to a private place in the arena. "So what's up?" She asks. Many things come into mind like how beautiful she is and how she makes me feel. But I can't put it into words. So I lean in, bringing her close then I place my lips softly on hers. She kisses make straight away. We pull apart and I am still speechless. "Reece." She says. "Yes." I say. "Why did you do that?" She asks. I don't answer her questions I just ask her another question. "Caitlyn. Please be my girlfriend?" "Oh my god Reece of course I will." She says. I'm ecstatic. She is finally mine.

Drew P.O.V
I don't know where I stand with Morgan. When I kissed her I was the happiest person ever. But since then she has been ignoring me. She has also been spending a lot of time with George. Who I know has a thing for Alice.

I walk into NHC's dressing room to find Morgan kissing George. I don't say anything but I know Blake saw me. I storm out. I hear Blake following me. "Drew bud wait up." He yells. I spin on my heels to face him. I don't want to seem weak but I can't help but shed a tear. Blake pulls me in for a hug. "Why would she do that." I sob. "I know I know. But I swear she kissed him just as you walked in  he pushed her away. " Blake explained. I don't know why she has made me feel this way because truth be told she was never mine.