19

A/N listen to the song above

Alice
I was in the car with George, Blake,Megan, Nate and Zoe. We were driving to birmingham to see Lilly and to visit Levi in hospital. "Guys. I just got a text from Drew. Lilly has been hit by a car." Say Nate. Oh my goodness. No. We can't lose her. I hear a chorus of gaps and oh no's. Then i feel a walm tear stream down my face. I look at Meg and I find she is crying too.

"Oh Alice baby are you ok?" George asks taking my hand. "No George I'm not." I say. Then he pulls me in so I lay my head on his shoulder and he starts humming Never Stop by safety suit.

Levi
I am starting to wake up when i hear Lilly's name. I can also hear Drew talking. I suddenly shoot up when i hear Drew say Lilly had been hit by a car.

I open my eyes to find Nate, Blake, Drew and Austin around me. "Guys what happened to Lilly?" I spat. "She got hit by a car after she ran away from seeing you." Said Drew. Oh no I caused this. "I need to see her!" I yell. "Okay I will go see if you can." Says Austin.

"Good news bud. You can go and see Lilly." Says Austin. The boys help me up and lead me to Lilly's room. We walk in and I see the person I loved the most lying there , HELPLESS!