29

Drew.
Everyone is trying to reach Levi but he is not answering. I suddenly notice my twitter is going crazy. I open it to find Levi had tweeted this

 I open it to find Levi had tweeted this

Oh shit. I show all of the guys then text the girls.

 I show all of the guys then text the girls

But wait what does he mean, he can go on. I guess he can go on with feeling bad about what he did. Asshole.

Hayes.
I am sitting on a wall with lilly by the sea. I have my arm around her and she has her head on my shoulder. "Nash!Morg!" Come here. "Sup." Nash asks. Can you take a photo of me, Hayes and Morgan. Please i want a photo with my two besties." She says sweetly. Awe what a cutie. Levi didn't deserve her. She need someone to treat her better than he can cos any girl like her needs a gentleman. We take a photo then Morgan and Nash leave.

I feel her shudder. "You cold?" I ask. "A little." She says. I take of my black jack will hoodie that i got when i went to London and gave it to her. "Keep it." I say. "Awe thanks Hayes." She says. "I can't believe i am going home tomorrow. I'm gonna miss seeing your gorgeous blue eyes." She says. I feel my cheeks heat up. "How about i come to the airport with you." He suggests. "That would be awesome Hayes. "She says.

"Guys it's getting late and we need to pack." Alice says. Lilly sighs and we get up. We walk to the hotel hand in hand. When we get there we all say good bye and me and nash give lilly quick hugs.

As soon as well left my phone went off.

Instgram
LillyEmilia tagged you in a photo.
It was the photo from earlier with the caption
My two best friends. They mean the world to me.
MorganElliot and HayesGrier love you both xx.

Awe she is so cute.

The Next Morning
Lilly.
Today we go home. Today i leave Hayes. Im gonna miss him so much.

I get up and get dressed. Get my stuff then go downstairs to meet Morgan. I have a text from Hayes.
Hey babe. Me and Nash are outside when you are ready. Xox - Hayes.

Me and Morgan booked a flight by ourselves because we are going home to bham. Zoe and Holly are going to Newcastle. The NHC gfs are going back to London. We decided to do goodbyes last night.

Me and Morgan meet Hayes and Nash outside. Then we drive to the airport. We all get breakfast. And before we know it, it is time to say goodbye to Hayes and Nash. We say goodbye to Nash. And i get really emotional saying goodbye to Hayes. He pulls me in for a hug and whispers. "I love you so much." "I love you too Hayes." I whimper into his neck. Then Morgan and Nash break us apart. I see that Hayes had tears in his eyes. Nash drags him away and Morgan drags me to our plane. Tears are still streaming down my face. I love him and miss him!