33

Lilly

I woke up with Hayes's arms wrapped around my waist.
Morgan was screaming for me to up get. I wriggle out of Hayes arms. Then meet Morgan downstairs.
"What the fuck do you want Morg its too early?" I scream. "Drew asked if we wanted to go on the CMF tour with them. And Levi is coming back." She says. I know he broke my heart but I still love him. Don't get me wrong Hayes is a great guy but I don't love him. I like him. I love Levi.

"Oh my of course i will." I say. "Well get packing. Tour starts tomorrow." She says as I run up to tell Hayes. "Hayes. Hayes. Hay....." I say He was on the phone. "I only pretended to be into her cos Nash told me too." He said down the phone to someone. "Baby I love you. So fucking much. You are an infinite amount more pretty than Lilly." He said. Right fuck this. "HAYES HOW COULD YOU!" I yell. He puts the phone down and stands up. "Urm sorry." He says. "SORRY ISN'T FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. " I yell and just like that Hayes was gone.

I sit in my room crying my eyes out. I find a razor and take the blade out.
Once for Levi.
Once for Hayes.
And once for me being a fuck up.
I suddenly go light headed. I hear voices screaming. Then everything goes black