23

Austin
Today we were all traveling to America for a youtube event called Vidcon.
It was me and Holly
Nate and Zoe
Drew and Morgan
Lilly and Levi
George and Alice
Reece and Caitlyn
Blake and Megan
Tristan and Chloe
Connor and Hollie
Brad and Lottie
James and Kirstie
Dayl and Mia
Ryan and Leah
Brendan and Emmie
Josh and Rachael
Dean and Ellie
Cian and Ella
And finally Conor, his brother jack and Conors girlfriend Beth.

We all arrived at the hotel

We all arrived and got to our hotel. I am sharing a room with Holly, Brad and Lottie.
Lilly and Levi with Tris and Chloe.
Drew and Morgan with Ella and Cian.
Nate and Zoe with Conor and Beth and Jack.
James and Kirstie with Hollie and Connor.
Galice, Blegan and Reecaitlyn are all sharing a room.
Dayl and Mia with Brendan and Emmie. Josh and Rachael with Dean and Ellie and Ryan and Leah.

Lilly
We all get to USA. I am sharing with Levi, Chloe and Tris. "Lilly can I talk to you alone?" My big sis Chloe says. "Yeah sure. Boys can you leave?" I ask. They both nod and leave. "What's up?" I ask. "I'm....... Pregnant." Chloe says. "Oh my god Chloe that's amazing does tris know?" I say. "No. I feel like he will leave me." She says. "Chlo. Tris loves you. He also love kids. He will make a great dad. And you will make a great mom." I say. "Thanks can you go and get him and Levi.  I think I'll tell him now. "She says. So I go and get them from Brads room. They both follow me and sit down. "Tris. I'm pregnant." Chloe says. "Oh my god baby that's amazing!" Tris squeals. He run and gives Chloe and massive hug. "Congrats you two." Says Levi. "You will make great parents." I say. "And you two will make great auntie and uncles." Tris says. "We need to tell the others." Chloe says. So we go to all of the rooms and everyone I'd happy for them. They are gonna make great parents.