Chapter 3

Blake P.O.V
I am currently in Starbucks with the boys. We are here to surprise, Lilly, Morgan, Zoe,Caitlyn,Alice and of course Megan. Their friend EJ asked if we wanted to see the girls. Of course we said yes. I just wanted to see Meg.
Zoe spots us first. She  immediately informs the girls that we are here.

Morgan P.O.V
I can see Drew. I jump of my seat and run to Drew. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He smelled really good. "Morgan I have missed you so much." Drew whispered. "I have missed you so much Drew." I say back.

Alice P.O.V
I see George. Without thinking I run to him. He grabs me and picks me up spinning in a circle. "ALICE!" He whisper shouts. "Hey George."

Zoe P.O.V
I see Nate. He smiles a little then runs to me giving me a great big bear hug. "Omg Nate let me breathe." I say. "Shit sorry Zo." He says.

Caitlyn P.O.V
I see Reece. I run and give him a hug. He kisses me on the cheek. "I've missed you Cait." He says. "Aww I've missed you too Bibby."

Holly P.O.V
I see Austin. "Austin!" I scream. "Holly!" He yells mocking my tone. He comes and picks me up for a hug.

Lilly P.O.V
Everyone else had given each other hugs and stuff. Levi walks up to me and says that we need to talk........