28

Lilly
I wake up at 9 to find that everyone is already up. I sit up and check my phone. I have a DM from hayes
Hey Lils meet me outside at 10. Bring your friends if you wanna.
Twitter
Nash Grier followed you back
Woop!
I text everyone in a big group chat.
Hey y'all meet me outside the hotel at 10
I got a series of OKs.

I get out of bed and get ready.
I shout for Tris , Chloe and Levi and then we leave. We are the first ones outside. I spot Hayes and Nash and run towards them. "Hey Lilly this is Nash. Nash this is Lilly." He says. "Hey Nash. This is my boyfriend Levi, my sister Chloe and her boyfriend Tristan." I say. "Hey Lilly it's great to meet you." Nash says.

Then Levi speaks up. "Urm lilly can I talk to you." He says. "Yeah sure." I say. Then we walk somewhere private. "Lilly I'm sorry but I have been seeing someone behind your back." He says. Tears form in my eyes. "And I think I am in love with her." Bitch what. "I am leaving to home back home in an hour. Bye Lilly." Then he walks away. I run to Hayes and hug him. "Lilly what's up?" I hear Brendan ask. Great everyone is here now. "Levi...... Has been cheating on me." I cry. "Blake that's probably why he was so forgiving when jack told him that he kissed me." I cry again. Hayes hushes me until I stop crying.

"Drew he's gone." I say. "What do you mean Lil? "Austin asks. "He has gone back to his home. Back to the girl he said he is in love with." I say. Everyone goes quite. "How about me, you, Hayes and the girls have a day out whilst the boys sort Levi out." Nash suggests looking at the boys for approval. They all nod. Me, Morgan,Alice, Megan,Cat and Zoe all go off with Hayes and Nash. Hayes puts his arm around me as we walk. He makes me feel says. I am so lucky to have him as my best friend.