25

Blake.
We had all arrived at vidcon and go to explore. I was with meg, lilly and conor. Meg was getting anxious at the crowds. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you so much." I whisper in her. She looks down and blushes. Then spin her around and kiss her on the lips. Lilly and Conor were groaning and lilly said "Alright Blegan get a room!" We pull apart and walk hand in hand.

We walk down by the beach. It was silent until lilly piped up. "Guys i need to tell you something." She says. "Levi got you pregnant." Says Conor. I laugh and lilly glares at us. "No. Jack ......kissed me." She says. "Lil I'm so sorry about my brother. He is a bit strange when it comes to girls." Says Conor. But soon she is crying. "Lils whats up babe?" Meg asks. "I just feel really bad." She says. "Did Jack kiss you? Or did you kiss him?" I ask. "He kissed me put i didn't kiss back and i pushed him away." She says. "Blake she is in a state go give her a hug." Meg whispers in my ear. So i go and pull her in for a hug. Then i remembered lilly gives the best hugs. We pull away and she whispers thank you.

I check my watch to see that we are performing in 10 minutes. We all rush back to the convention centre. Levi goes up to lilly and gives her a huge bear hug.

Lilly.
We get to the convention centre. I see Levi and he comes and gives me a massive hug. He also whispers "Jack told me what happened baby. I am not mad. He told me it was his fault." I breath a sigh of relief. He giggles then lets go. I love him.