Happily Ever After....

It's me again! *in T-boz voice*
Back by popular demand... I just couldn't hold this tea! 🐸☕☕☕

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

The Internet was blowing up at the picture Odell posted on this morning on Instagram.

@iam_objxiii: Damn baby girl stunting on em'! 🙈🙈🙈🙈💍💍💍 @Mrs.BaileyCBeckham

Bailey's notifications were blowing up but she ignored them as she cleaned up Odell's house while he was at the gym. All she had to do was walk the dogs and give Titan a bath before her appointment with Dr.Sanders .

"Dre' and Tzar, please stop with the chew toys." Bailey sighed watching them scatter more toys on the floor.

"Don't make me fuck you up Tzar!" Bailey shouted as he got ready to dump the basket of toys on the floor.

"You too Dre." She warned as he trotted toward the toy bin.

Bailey's phone rang interrupting her cleaning session.

"Hey Malcolm." She said cheerfully.

"Well, hello to you too stranger." Malcolm sobbed.

"Malcolm don't do that to me." Bailey laughed at his dramatics.

"I'm missing my baby girl and grandson, y'all don't love me anymore." He continued to jokingly sob.

"We do love you. After I'm done with all of my errands for the day I promise I'll come by and we can catch up on everything." Bailey smiled playing with her engagement ring.

"Whew. I didn't know I still had it but that sounds good and invite Odell, we have some things we have to discuss." Malcolm said sternly.

"I'll let him know. I'll call you when we're on our way." Bailey said hearing a knock on the door.

"Alright baby girl, I love you," Malcolm said making her smile.

"I love you too Malcolm." She ended the call and opened the door.

Malcolm wasn't her real father but he was the closest thing to one. Bailey and Xavier lost all contact after his marriage ended with Lianne. Bailey really didn't have time for anything these days but her family and business.

"Hey, Mrs. Beckham," Jem smiled as she walked in with two large suitcases.

"Hey, Jem." Bailey looked at the suitcases and back outside where her parents were arguing about what was best for Jem.

Bailey thought that was no way for a child to grow up so every weekend she'd come over and babysit Titan and while working on her studies

"Where's Titan?" Jem asked.

Bailey shook her head and closed the door.

"He's still sleeping so you have time to finish your homework and study for that math final." Bailey pulled out a chair for Jem to sit and start her work.

"Ok. But after can we do our nails like last weekend?" Jem asked taking her books out.

"Maybe tomorrow night. I have a busy day ahead of me." Bailey smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Yes. Ok but as long as we hang out is fine with me." She cheered while cracking the books open.

Within an hour of cleaning, walking the dogs, and bathing Titan with help from Jem, Bailey had just finished getting dressed and ready for her appointment.

"Hey, Jem." Odell said dropping his bag at the door.

" Hi Mr.Beckham, she's upstairs." Jem said beating him to the punch.

"Thanks and you finished your homework?" Odell said kissing Titan's cheeks.

"Yes and studied a little for my final. I'm taking just taking a break with Titan."Odell nodded.

"Let me know if you need some help, I'll be glad to get Bailey to come help you." He said making her laugh.

Odell walked upstairs to see Bailey taking selfies of her outfit.

"Stop being a creep," Bailey said looking over her shoulders.

"Let me take ya' picture," Odell said taking her phone.

She fixed her hair and leaned against the wall.

@Mrs.BaileyCBeckham: The face you make when your fiance is @iam_objxiii I am so blessed to have him by my side. 🙈🙉🙊💕💍💍💍

"Baby, did you take the picture?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah. Come on let's get to this appointment before Jarvis start blowing me up."Odell said handing her back her phone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4 weeks later in LA

"How my babies doing in there?" Jarvis asked smacking on her snacks Marley just bought.

"Jarvis leave me alone before I make you into human play dough," Bailey smiled while snatching the cookies from his hands.

Bailey was now carrying Marley and Jarvis' baby but was growing impatient with Jarvis. He wouldn't stop eating up all the snacks Marley specifically purchased for Bailey. It was obvious that Jarvis didn't get the memo. Odell wasn't too cool about the situation at first but it was for a good cause.

She left the kitchen and got a call from her close friend that was in the hospital.

"Sonny, come let me retie your shoes." Bailey said watching Odell tie Titan's shoes.

"Otay," Sonny smiled and walked over to her.

Bailey tied his shoes and watched him run outside to the backyard.

"Hello," Bailey said finally sitting down.

"Ms. Renee you're talking too fast," Bailey said being sure she got all of the information right.

"Odell! Baby, we gotta go!" Bailey shouted running upstairs and back down.

"Jem can you watch the kids, while Odell and I go to the hospital," Bailey asked tying her shoes.

"Sure thing Mrs.Beckham," Jem smiled.

"Remember their sleep schedule and meals are precooked in the blue containers the refrigerator, we'll call you on our way back to bring you some food." Bailey said kissing the boys and Jem on the cheek.

"Sonny and Titan behave please." Baliey said as Odell kissed both of the boys on the head.

"Jem, make sure all the doors are locked and the dogs are inside until we come back." Odell said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes sir." She said nodding her head as she watched them leave in a hurry.

They'd finally made it to the hospital and found the crew.......

To be continued.