Friends

This is a continuation of last chapter with a little twist! No one gets hurt. Lol

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

It's been usually cold in New York and LA, but that didn't stop Bailey from coming to see her friends new arrival. She and Odell finally got to the hospital and found the crew laughing as usual. Marley and Jarvis stayed behind to keep and eye on the dogs while they were gone.

"Ayyyyyyye!" OB shouted noticing them walk up to the waiting area.

"Hey guys." Bailey said as everyone greeted her and Odell.

"Damn girl let me get that planet off of you." Sasha said holding onto Bailey's hand.

"Hi Sasha." Bailey giggled and hugged her.

After their mini reunion Bailey wanted to see here friends and their little blessing.
Odell held onto her waist as she spoke with Renee.

"How is she doing?" Bailey asked taking the scarf from around her neck.

"She's good and she doesn't know that you are here." Renee said excitedly.

"You can go in the nurses should be done with the tests." Bailey nodded.

Odell went to use the restroom while she walked into the room. Nurses were finishing up their conversation as she breast fed the newborn. Once the room was clear, Bailey stood silent and listened to her friend sing to her baby girl. Her voice was so angelic and unlike anything she'd ever heard before.

"I knew you would be a great mommy

"I knew you would be a great mommy." Bailey said stopping her from singing.

"Oh my goodness Bailey." Cori squealed while burping the baby.

"Hi beautiful." Bailey said smiling widely.

"Girl I look a hot mess." Cori smacked her lips and waved her off.

Cori reached out in the midst of the drama between Bailey and Odell. Though they've short know each for amount of time they'd become more like sister's. Odell and Aubrey knew these two were going to give the blogs something to talk about soon.

"Hi beautiful." Aubrey mocked her voice making everyone laugh as he and Odell entered the room.

"He such a hater." Cori said rolling her eyes.

Aubrey took Avery from Cori's arms and embraced Bailey with a hug.

"I'm happy to see you, damn my little brother put planet on your finger. Babe I think that's bigger than Kanye's pool." Bailey and Cori mugged him as Odell burst into laughter.

"Bruh that's what I said when I bought it." Odell said while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You two must be related for real." Bailey sighed.