Epilogue

Three years later

"Pick up Titan, you better come clean these toys up or else you won't be going outside!" Bailey shouted putting away laundry something she barely had time for now.

"Okay mommy." He shouted cleaning up his mess in the living room.

"Jem, make sure you send me those grades." Bailey said putting Titan's clothes up.

Jem and Sean both attended LSU, living together off campus. Bailey trusted them staying with one another while excelling in school.

"Mama, I will but I'll call you back Sean just got back from football practice." Jem said blowing kisses.

"Hey Sean!" Bailey shouted getting his attention.

"Hey ma-" Jem pushed him back.

"We have to go mom, but I will call you once we're done with this project for ethics." Bailey kissed her phone and end the FaceTime conversation.

"Shit,"Odell crept behind her and kissed her neck.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Odell laughed taking the basket from her hands.

"No. I just want a kiss." Bailey felt his warm tongue lick her lips for entrance.

"Uh-Uh, the kids are in the next room and I don't have time for you trying to get me pregnant." She turned her head.

"Sage is down for her nap, Titan is with Malcolm and Ms.Glynn."Odell backed her into a walk and grabbed her face gently. He knew she wanted him just as bad, the heat from her body told him so.

"Odell, I need to finish putting up the clothes before-" She felt his hand slide up her thigh.

"Shut up and let me please you." Odell reached under her sundress and ripped off of her panties making her gasp.

After their mini love session, Odell called up his brother Aubrey and invited home over. Bailey got dressed and made some food knowing Aubrey would bring the whole crew with him.

"BABE, GET THE DOOR PLEASE!" Bailey shouted seasoning chicken wings.

"You don't have to yell I'm right here," Odell smirked kissing her shoulder as he held Sage Ivy who was grumpy after her nap.

Odell opened the door and all Bailey heard was loud mouth OB and Aubrey laughing along with Jarvis asking what's for dinner. She placed the food in the oven then wash her hands. Bailey heard tiny voices of the children who missed one another, she hurried out to see their reactions.

 Bailey heard tiny voices of the children who missed one another, she hurried out to see their reactions

(Titan top left, Avery top right, Sage Ivy bottom left, and Lana Cree bottom right.)

"Mommy, it's Titan!" Avery wiggling out of Aubrey's arms.

"Hi Avery I got you these, you want to go play outside?" Titan said smiling wildly as she blushed then handing Cori the flowers.

"Thank you." She whispered.