Dates Part 2

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

"I'm Sean sir nice to meet you." Odell looked at his hand and shook it.

"Sean, I'm Jem's father, Mr.Beckham." He tightened his grip around Sean's hand making him snatched it from his grip.

"Say bye to ya friend." Jem waved and walked alongside Odell towards the parking lot.

"See you tomorrow Sean!" Jean yelled.

They made it all the way to the parking lot with Jem continuously looking back at Sean who shook his head and mouthed "call me".

"We didn't do anything but talk." He ignored her and opened the car door.

"Get in the car." He slammed the door behind her.

The whole ride home Odell was silent while Jem went into detail about the status of their relationship. She explained that she was very much interested in him but wasn't in a rush to start dating. If Odell had his way she'd be single with nine cats. He saw Jem like she was he and Bailey's first born though Titan was. He didn't want to hurt her feelings but her wasn't ready for guys to try and take his baby girl from him.

"Go upstairs and get ya homework done... And give me ya phone." Jem sighed and rolled her eyes.

"This isn't fair!" She yelled handing him the phone.

"Lower ya voice and go do what I said." Odell snapped watching her run up the stairs mumbling.

"Bailey needs to bring her ass on." Odell walked into the kitchen and got to cooking.

No less than those words came out of his mouth Bailey walked through the door with a babbling Titan.

"Dada." Titan said.

Lately he'd been saying that a lot more often than Bailey liked but she was just happy that he was able to speak.

"Yes Daddy is in the kitchen." Bailey smiled pushing the door open.

"Dada!" Titan screamed with excitement.

"Hey man." Odell smirked kissing his cheeks then Bailey's lips.

"Hey baby." He said against her lips and kissed her once more.

"Hey. Ummm, I'm missing a child by the name of Jem... where's she?" Odell sighed taking Titan from her arms.

"You gotta talk to her." Bailey rose her brow.

"Tell me you didn't go in straight dad mode and embarrass them?" She sighed.

"Look babe i did what any father would do.... I yanked her ass." Odell spat.

"Why do you think that was necessary?" Bailey questioned folding her arms.

"Hell yeah that's my daughter and some lil nigga spitting game at her wasn't gon' fly with me. He was like "anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Odell mocked Sean's voice.

Bailey shook her head as he continued to tell his side of the story.

"And she was soaking that sh-stuff up. Bailey when I say if that nigga think my baby girl falling for his lame ass, he got another thing coming." Odell said getting Titan's food out of the refrigerator.

"Hmm." Bailey chuckled.

"That's all you gotta say is hmm." He said looking at her sip some water.

"Calm down Odell it's not that big of all deal. Sean is a nice kid and he probably was"spitting game" but they are both teenagers babe. He was just complimenting our daughter's beauty and she's obviously interested in him but thanks you out here acting up she may have lost that chance." Bailey said huffed.

"Who's side are you on?" Odell asked wiping Titan's mouth.

"No one's, I'm gonna go talk Jem and see how she's doing." Bailey smiled and kissed his lips.

"Here, tell her I love her." Odell said with a stone face.

"Tell her yourself." Bailey grabbed Jem's phone and waddled up the stairs.

Mozart was playing softly as Jem did her homework. Bailey knocked on the door and twisted the handle.

"It's mom. Can I come in?" Jem nodded.

"So, did Dad how he embarrassed me in front of Sean?" Jem asked flipping through her text book.

"Yes but Jem you do know why he did that?" She shook her head.

"No." Jem said.

"Baby girl, he doesn't want to lose you another man that isn't him, all those outdoor activities that you two do together to bond and building a father-daughter relationship is something he isn't ready to let go of.  And he feels like Sean will ruin that for him." Bailey said as Jem laid her head in Bailey's lap.

"I understand but he's acting like I'm running off into the sunset and marrying him." Jem sighed while Bailey's hands ran through her hair.

"Look at me," Bailey tapped her shoulder lightly as she sat up.

"You know I'm kind of jealous that you have something I've always wanted." Bailey's eyes began to water.

"What's that?" Jem asked wiping her falling tears.

"A father." She sighed and stood up.

"You don't need one when you have something better." Jem smiled.

"And what's that?" Bailey asked walking to the door.

"Papa Malcolm." Jem said making Bailey's heart melt.

"You're right, now finish your homework and I'll get you when dinners ready, ok kiddo?" She nodded and turned back to her homework.

A few minutes later dinner was ready and everyone except Titan was seated at the table. Bailey kept her eyes on the baby monitor as Titan slept. Clinging of plates was all that was heard until Baliey had had enough.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired. Good night." She kissed Jem on the cheek and then Odell on the lips.

"Good night." They said in unison as she waddled up the stairs.

Jem got up and cleared Bailey's dirty dish as well as hers. Odell sighed and stopped her from walking into the kitchen.

"Jem come sit down for a minute." He said as she reclaimed her seat.

He'd thought about all of the things that both Bailey and Jem had expressed to him and came up with a solution

"I wanted to start by saying I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your friend today... I don't know who Sean is put if you like him then I guess I have to given him a chance and If going on this date is gonna make you happy then you can go on one condition... myself and Adam will chaperone, is that cool-" Jem squealed and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." She kissed his cheek and ran up the stairs.

Odell shook his head then heard more squealing from upstairs.

"They need to take they asses to sleep." Odell sighed taking the dishes into the kitchen.

Adam and Odell might turn up on Sean... lol