Adam and Evil

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated and will determine when  the next  chapter is updated.

Happy Reading

Odell and Baliey weren't on speaking terms but they knew that the meeting with Adam would be interesting to say the least.

"Thanks for meeting with us on short notice... we didn't know if you were going to agree on it." Odell said shaking his hand.

"Yeah me either, my girlfriend suggested that I should meet with you guys considering the circumstances." Adam stated as he cleared his throat.

"I'm Bailey, I'm sure my husband has told you about the situation with Jem and her mother." Bailey said.

" Yeah and to be honest, I'm happy that you did that for my daughter but you need to watch out for Tamia she's like Satan's spawn once you create a problem with her,"  Adam sighed.

"She has friends in high places and will do anything to make everyone's lives are miserable. I mean look at me for an example, our marriage was nothing but pure bliss in the beginning but once Jemele was born her attention and love grew into hatred for our daughter. I didn't realize that  until the day Jem was about five. I went out to grab a towel... and came back to Tamia trying to drown her because she claimed I didn't love her anymore," Adam put his head down and quickly wiped his eyes.

"I just want my kid in a structured environment where she receives all the love she deserves it's the least I could do for her. That's why I want you two to be her new parents," Bailey felt a lump in her throat making it impossible to get a word out.

"I met with my lawyer and drew up so papers." He slid the papers over to Odell.

"We don't want your money, but we just want what's best for Jem." Odell slid the check back to him.

"I guess everyone wants what's best for my daughter!" Tamia shouted marching her way over to their table.

"Odell you should have let me get her when I had the chance." Bailey whispered.

"Keep yo ass in this seat." Odell snapped lowly.

"Tamia, what the hell are you doing here?" Adam asked rubbing his temples.

"It's called a tracking device idiot and since everyone is having a discussion on what's best for my daughter, I decided to drop in." Tamia smirked at Bailey and pulled out a chair.

"You need to leave." Adam stated. She ignored him.

"Bailey you look stressed, honey feel free to leave at anytime." Odell tighten his hold around Bailey's waist.

"I'm good right here sweetheart and by the way, how's your face feeling?" Bailey smiled as Odell pinched her thigh.

"As I was saying, before Tamia interrupted us, I want you both to be Jem's parents." Adam said feeling the side of his face burning.

"WHAT?" Tamia shouted.

"Before you say that I don't have full custody of Jem, the judge got an anonymous call earlier today and he ruled in my favor because of your actions with Mrs.Beckham here and helped me out with the paperwork. So, I don't need your signature on any of the documents and I think you should get going and let me finish my meeting with Jem's new parents." Adam said happily.

"You can go now we don't need you here, shoo fly." Bailey smiled as she waved her off.

Adam called security to escort Tamia out of the building as they finished with the meeting.

As Soon as Bailey and Odell got done with signing the paperwork they shook his hand then walked to the parking lot.

"Thank you so much for doing this, I really wish you all the best and please let Jem know that I'll be there for dinner." Adam said while getting in his car.

"No. Thank you for everything Adam and we'll let her know, she's going to be so excited to see you." Bailey smiled.

"Yeah thanks man. We really appreciate this, well see you in a few hours." Odell said  opened the car door for Bailey.

Adam honked his horn and drove off.

"I see where Jem gets her kindness and smarts from." Bailey smiled as Odell got in the car.

"Yeah. I'm still mad at you though." Odell smirked starting the car.

"I don't like your ass either, now get me to my babies." Bailey rolled her eyes playfully.

I wasn't going to update again but I love y'all comments.
Thoughts on this chapter?