Spend My Life With You

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

Bailey

"I can't believe this is happening," Bailey holding her shaking hands.

Bailey sat in the dressing room alone, she was a nervous reck but she knew that Odell was probably feeling the same way. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Come on out of there, we want to see how gorgeous you look!" Ms.Glynn shouted.

"I'm nervous." Bailey opened the door and frowned.

"Look at you all shaking, what are you nervous about huh?" Ms.Glynn shut the door and led her back to her seat.

"I don't know." She whispered looking down at her engagement ring.

"Bailey let me tell you something, we've spend the last month planning this damn wedding so, you my dear are getting married." Ms.Glynn laughed and lifted her head.

"And if Odell didn't want to marry you he wouldn't be waiting for you at the altar.Now let's go before Malcolm's crazy behind comes in here." She grabbed Ms.Glynn hand and walked with her.

Odell

Odell stood nervously as cameras clicked away and he watched as Sonny walked down the aisle with Titan holding the rings.

"Bruh, you good man." Jarvis whispered.

"Yeah." Odell lied he was ready to see Bailey.

Once the flower girl got to the end of her walk Odell swore his heartbeat echoed throughout the venue. The double doors opened and there she stood looking breathtakingly gorgeous. Everyone was in awe of her beauty. The clicks of the camera increased as Eric Benet and Tamia's- Spend My Life With You began to play.

 The clicks of the camera increased as  Eric Benet and Tamia's- Spend My Life With You began to play

Bailey was shocked at the how beautiful everything was but didn't show it. She smiled and held onto Malcolm's arm.

"Bailey, I'm so very proud of you, all the things that you and Odell have had to overcame... it makes me so proud to be your father." Malcolm spoke as they began to walk.

"I love you Dad." Bailey said keeping her focus on not falling on her face.

"I love you too, daughter." Malcolm chuckled lightly.

The closer they got, the more Odell's eyes began to water. He wiped his face and smiled. He watched as her dress swayed perfectly with her body. Her veil covered her face but Odell could see her beautiful smile as she walked closer.

 Her veil covered her face but Odell could see her beautiful smile as she walked closer