Anything Can Happen

Bailey

"Sonny and Titan, wake up babies

"Sonny and Titan, wake up babies." Bailey said rubbing their backs.

They both looked up with wild bed hair and mugs on their faces.

"Bwash wef." Sonny got down from the bed and bolted for the bathroom.

All Sonny wanted to do was play in the water, not necessarily brush his teeth. Bailey walked into the bathroom to see a naked Sonny smiling.

"Really, Sonny?" Bailey asked placing Titan on the floor to play with the dogs.

"I poo poo." Bailey smiled and looked in the empty potty.

"Where?" Sonny pointed to the litter toilet they had installed a few weeks ago.

"Yaay! Now new have to clean your stinky butt and bathe you." Bailey smiled.

After bathing both boys and fixing their hair, she brought them down stairs. Odell was in the backyard with his trainer working hard. He didn't want baliey overworking herself so he picked Jem up early this morning and called his trainer. Bailey put the boys down on the floor and turned to Sprout network for kids. As she walked up to the sliding door and bottom lip feeling her body heat up. The view of Odell's sweaty body made her lick her lips.

Damn that man is fine.

"Mrs

"Mrs.Beckham, can you help me with my hair please?" Jem asked snapping her from the unholy thoughts.

"Jem, I thought your mom was supposed to take you to get it done yesterday." Bailey said not trying to curse.

"She forgot to do it but I like when you do my hair, it comes out really neat." Jem said.

"Let me get breakfast ready and I'll do it afterwards, I'm the meantime, sit with the boys for a minute." Bailey smiled.

" Yes ma'am." Jem walked over to the boys.

"I hungy!" Sonny shouted running after Bailey.

"Sonny use your inside voice and stop yelling at everyone it's not nice." Bailey said walking into the kitchen.