Reckless Behavior

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated and will determine when the next chapter is updated.

Happy Reading

Bailey pulled into the driveway of Malcolm's house and jumped out of the car with Marley trailing behind.

"Bailey you need to slow down." Marley said jogging alongside of her.

"MALCOLM!" Bailey yelled walking to the front of the door.

"The man is probably sleeping, let's go." Marley said looking at neighbors as the came from out of their homes.

"You can gladly go sit in the car," Bailey snapped making her back away.

"MALCOLM!" Bailey yelled.

The door swung open with an upset Malcolm on the phone.

"Calm down, I'm going to speak with her now." Malcolm said motioning for her to come inside.

"If that's Odell tell him the meaning of fuck off." Bailey said kissing Malcolm's cheek.

"No she didn't say anything." Malcolm said popping her arm like a parent would.

"Look Odell I'll call you back." He said before hanging up. "What the hell is going on?"

"Odell is an idiot. That's what's going on" Bailey said rolling her eyes. "He got mad at me for going to check the mother of the little girl who baby sits for me."

"That can't be the reason for him being this upset Bailey." Malcolm said.

"He got mad at me for going to check the mother of the little girl who baby sits for me." Bailey huffed folding her arms.

"Checked her how and you better not tell me you put your hands on that woman?" Malcolm raised his voice.

"I slapped her but she was wrong for hitting my baby!" She shouted while taking a seat.

"I don't care if she was on fire and asking you to put it out. You can't go out and put your hands on someone because they disciplined their child." Malcolm shook his head and walked out to the back yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odell was beyond pissed with Bailey's actions. He took Jem and Titan over to his Ms.Glynn's apartment.

"Jem and Titan have already eaten, thank you." Odell said rushing out of the door.

"Odell, son wait," Ms. Glynn shouted running after him.

"Odell, you need to calm down and realize that she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place." Ms.Glynn said Odell slammed his car door.

"I mean no disrespect but this is beyond her hormones. And you of all people should know that I'm right. So, if you get a call or see me on the news for fucking her up then it's true." Odell said pulling out of the driveway then speeding off.

"Bruh we need to go to my uncle's, Marley is talking that good shit right now." Jarvis said texting.

They'd finally gotten to Malcolm's house and met Malcolm at the door.

"Their both in the living room." He stood aside and let them in.

"Thanks Unc." Jarvis said as Odell clenched his jaw.

Odell made his way towards the living room and heard Bailey laughed along with Marley.

"Marley let's go!" Marley rolled her eyes.

"Fuck it." Jarvis picked her up and made his way out of the door with Marley over his shoulder and walked out of the room.

Bailey felt Odell's presence but didn't want to acknowledge him.

"Bailey, let me talk to you for a minute." Odell said calmly.

"I don't want to talk to you." Bailey said returning her attention back to the movie.

"Ok." Odell said pulling her off of the couch roughly.

" Let go of me!" Bailey shouted as he shoved her inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"You're hurting my arms." She continued to whine.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me," Odell snapped pushing her against the wall.

Odell took and deep breath trying to calm down but it wasn't working.

"I wasn't trying to be rude to yo ass but I guess I have to since you outchea bein' reckless as fuck putting these babies lives in danger. That shit went too far when you hit her, suppose no one was there and she made you fall or worse then what would you have done?" Odell asked shaking her a little.

"Answer me!" He grabbed her face roughly.

"I don't know." She whispered looking down at her bare feet.

"Exactly. Now get ya' shit and let's go. We got a meeting with Jem's father." Odell said while leaving out of the bathroom.

Shall I update again.... 😌