Inspired

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

Odell had an early morning ahead of him, So, he quietly crept out of bed and headed for the bathroom to freshen up. He closed the door and proceed to get dressed for his morning workout. The door opened and Odell didn't see anyone until he looked down on the floor.

"My big boy, what you doing up man?" Odell asked wiping his face with Bailey's towel.

"Daddy gotta change ya out this saggy diaper and give you a bath before mommy wakes up." Odell picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

Titan started speaking baby gibberish as if he knew what Odell said.

"Yes and your sister too but I can't have my lil man out here looking crazy." Titan laid his head on Odell's chest as he walked Titan's room.

" Titan laid his head on Odell's chest as he walked Titan's room

Odell got him bathed and dressed while the ladies slept. He sat and fed Titan some homemade apple sauce and mango puree, a little something Bailey whipped up yesterday. Titan kicked his feet with every spoonful of the yummy breakfast.

"Good morning my handsome men." Bailey smiled walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning babe," Odell stretched his mouth as he continued to feed Titan.

"Why you up so early?" Odell asked while Bailey took out her fruit bowl from the fridge.

"These girls wouldn't let me sleep. I 'm telling you now WE are not having another kid for a very long time." Bailey said stabbing the piece of watermelon.

"Titan, tell ya mommy to stop taking her anger out on the fruit." Titan widened his mouth for more food.

"Anyway, let me finish feeding him so you can go workout and please don't forget the opening is today. I need you and my babies there on time." Bailey kissed his lips as he stood from the chair.

"I would miss it for the world and the next time yo beautiful ass greets me or my lil man without a kiss first we fighting." He smacked her ass hard.

How is he turning me on at 5:00 am.

"I'll see ya'll later. When Jem wakes up tell her to call me." Odell kissed Titan's cheek and then her belly.

Odell and Jem always took afternoon hikes and cool outdoor activities. Bailey loved seeing them hangout but hated cleaning up the dirt off of the floors.

"Ok. Later babe."Bailey said kissing his lips not wanting to let go.

"Behave." He smirked moving her hand away from his member.

*****************************************************

The time had finally come for the grand opening of Mommy Curves and Bailey had mixed emotions. There was a long line wrapped around the corner with people and children who were waiting. Her nerves grew more and Odell had yet to arrive with Titan, Jem and his parents.