Daddy Dell

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

Odell

"Baby move, I'm trying to clean up before your parents get here." Bailey didn't know what happened to Odell but he couldn't keep his hands off of her.

"I missed you for four long days, and I want some attention." He said kissing her lips.

Between their busy schedules they'd only had time to spend with Titan. Odell was missing her like crazy.

"Odell, baby stop." He put his head under her dress.

"I just need a little taste." Bailey bit her lip as his tongue brushed against her panties.

"Odell I'm serious," Bailey said in a shaky voice.

"I know baby." He sucked her lower lips and closed the pantry door.

"Five minutes and that's it." She whispered as he pulled her dress down.

"That's all I need." He smirked diving in.

After their mini love session, Odell helped Bailey cleaned the house while Jem, Sean, Titan were sent to the grocery store.

"The next thing one the list is....Brown rice." Sean said handing Titan a few animal crackers.

"Ok, I'll get it and you get whatever is next and we'll meet by the bakery," Jem said.

"Ok. Let's go get the snacks buddy." Sean said pushing him through the store.

Soon the list was complete and the food was paid for. On the way home, Titan had fallen asleep with cookie crumbs on his face. Sean looked through his mirror and smiled then heard light snores from Jem. He pulled into the driveway within minutes and woke up Jem.

Bailey

Ms.Heather had kicked Bailey out of while she and Odell were in the kitchen cooking. Bailey left like they wouldn't let her do anything lately. Titan sat and watched Sprout on the television as she worked on some designs.

"Mommy," Titan said tapping her foot.

"Yes big boy," Bailey smiled giving him the attention he wanted.

"Dog!" Titan shouted pointing to the television.

"Yes. Kipper the dog, you want mommy to turn it up." Bailey said putting her pencil and pad down.

"Dog!" Titan nodded.

Titan laid on his belly and watched the show. Bailey shook her head and waddling to the restroom.

"Mommy!" Titan shouted sliding down the bed.

"Yes, baby." She sighed holding to the counter to breathe.