Are You Crying?

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading  

The family prepared to link up for their early celebration in light of the newest family member Jem along with Adam. Jem still had no idea what was going on but went with the flow of things.

"Bailey, which outfit do you want Titan to wear?" Marley asked.

"Hold on, I'm doing Jem's hair." Bailey said pinning her hair back.

"Can I help Ms.Marley with Titan's clothes?" Bailey nodded.

"Babe, did you iron my shirt?" Odell questioned drying his hair.

Is he serious right now?

"No. You saw me doing Jem's hair and bathing Titan earlier. Why couldn't you do it? Didn't the good Lord bless you with two hands just like everyone else in here?" Bailey continued  to vent.

"Like you couldn't do that before you went to take a shower, and don't tell me you didn't have time because you and Juice played ping pong for a whole 20 minutes." Bailey blinked waiting for his response.

Odell had no smart come back and he didn't want to argue with an upset, pregnant and most likely hungry woman but seeing her mad was sex as hell.

"Sorry babe." He kissed her forehead and rushed out of the living room before she snapped again.

"Mmhm." Bailey took several deep breathes and walked into the kitchen to check on the food.

Now he knows how Odell is about his food.

She shook her head as she saw Jarvis eating Odell's cinnamon toast crunch.

"Hey, Baby momma." He said with a mouthful of unchewed cereal.

"Hey, Juice." Bailey yawned.

"You need to get some rest." He smacked his lips.

"I'm afraid the house won't be standing if I do but thank you for your concern Jarvis." She checked the food and watched as Jarvis poured more cereal into his bowl.

"And Juice you better replace those before he notices I really don't have time to hear him complain about some damn cereal." She rubbed her eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

Once everyone had gotten dressed and helped Bailey set the table, they sat in the living room and spoke amongst themselves until the door bell rung.

"I'll get it." Jem jumped up and opened the door in shock.

"Daddy!" Jem gasped while she tackled him to the floor.

"Hey Baby girl, I missed you." Adam said kissing her forehead.

"I missed you so much." Jem cried into his chest.

"Jem baby let him em up." Ms.Glynn said as she held out both of her hands.

"Sorry, dad I was just really excited. Are those for me?" Jem pointed to the bag filled with just green gummy bears.

"Yes there are but you have to wait until after dinner, I'm sure Bailey wouldn't mind then, come on let's get inside." Adam kissed her cheek as he locked his car.

Jem happily introduced Adam like no one knew who he was. Bailey smiled at her excitement but of course negative thoughts flooded her mind. Dinner had gone smoothly and almost everyone finished their meal except for Bailey. She just couldn't help but feel like she'd robbed Adam for his daughter.