The Chaperones

There are mistakes that will be corrected soon.

Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading

Adam and Odell were in the living room watching the NBA playoffs and eating snacks while Bailey took Jem to the mall for accessories.

"I can't believe she's going out on a date, just yesterday she was learning to walk... where did time go?" Adam sighed looking at Jem's baby picture he'd kept in the duck tape wallet she made him for father's a few years ago.

"I bet she was a good baby." Odell smirked looking at the photo.

"The best. I remember when she said her first word how her eyes lit up like the fourth of July." Adam chuckled.

"Have you met Sean yet?" Odell asked looking at the television.

"No but my girlfriend Celeste told me to give him a chance or else I'll be on the couch tonight." They both laughed and continued watching the game.

Bailey

"Are you excited about today?" She asked looking at a few pieces of jewelry in through the glass display.

"Yes ma'am though both of my dad's are gonna be there." Jem sighed regretting her decision.

"It's gonna be fine and if they do anything crazy let me know." She nodded as Bailey held up a outfit.

"I thought you told dad we weren't getting any clothes." Jem said.

"Jem let mommy get you right for this date." Bailey said kissing her cheek.

"Uncle Jarvis said tell Sean to catch his fade." Bailey sighed at the text message.

"Ok hand over the phone and try these on." They exchanged items and Jem made her way to the dressing room.

After trying out several looks it was time for Jem to get home. Bailey picked up a few things on the way to style her baby girl. They walked through the door and see they guys sleeping with Titan stretched out on Odell's chest snoring along with them.

"Let's get go upstairs and get you ready for your date." Bailey smiled while waddling Jem as she took pictures of all of them sleeping.

"Ok. I'm coming." She jogged up the stairs.

Sean

It was finally time for the date and Sean had just arrived at the door. He rung the door bell and waited. He was a little nervous about meeting Jem's parents after what happened at school but knew Jem would help ease his nerves.

"Can I help you?" Jarvis asked picking his teeth.

Hi, I'm Sean. I'm here for my date with Jem." Sean said.

"Aye O, some lil nigga name Sean at the door looking like ah whole fucking boy band in the bitch

"Aye O, some lil nigga name Sean at the door looking like ah whole fucking boy band in the bitch." Jarvis hollered.

He and Marley were in the area when Odell told them about Jem's date.