0.41

A thousand years go by
But love don't die

If I know one thing, that's true
It's that I'm never leaving you
And you don't say much, yeah, that's true
But I lose it when you do

Don't let them tell no lie
Love don't die

Justice:

Our dog is so cool! I've never had a dog before but Jake has. I went a little over board with the dog stuff but I don't care, he's my 'baby'.

Emily and Sam are the first ones here. Mainly because Emily made dinner. Once she sets up dinner, we all sit in the living room. I plop on Jake's lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"There's an increase in activity with another pack. They keep coming into our territory for no apparent reason." Sam says.

"Have we been in contact with them before this?" Jake asks.

"Not really. Embry's mom is from their pack but that's it." Sam says.

I speak up for the first time, "Could it have to do with Lily being pregnant?"

"No, they wouldn't do that." Jake says.

"Actually, that might be it." Sam says, "They weren't too happy when we realized that Embry was part of our pack."

"That's what my dad was telling me." I cut in, "Apparently they were pissed off when he phased."

"That also means one of you is his half brother." Emily cuts in.

Jake tenses up. I don't think Embry is Jake's brother; they don't look anything alike. If anything, he's Sam's brother- they have the same head shape.

"It doesn't matter who he belongs to in the pack, we just need to find out what his mom's old pack wants." Sam says.

Then Leah walks into the house, "Beware. Seth is here with his imprint."

"Awww." Emily and I simultaneously coo.

Jake just rolls his eyes.

Seth and this really cute, short brunette girl walk into the house.

"Hey guys! This is Anna!" He beams proudly

I stand up to introduce myself, "I'm Jay and this is Jake."