Chapter 14

*Mathew's POV*

-----------------------A Couple Hours Later-----------------------

"I'm assuming we are sleeping in the same places tonight?" I asked. It doesn't hurt to check.

"I think so," Quinn said.

"Cool," I replied.

"Are we nearly there Chloe?" Emily asked.

"Nearly. Probably ten minutes left," she called back.

I looked on my phone and we have quite a lot of states to pass through. If I start with California (including it as well) we have to go through nine states. California to Arizona (we are in Arizona now) and from here to New Mexico then Texas. After Texas we go through Louisiana just missing Arkansas. After that we go through the ole' Miss (Mississppi) to Alabama then Georgia after that. When we've gone through Georgia we will finally be in Florida. It  sure sounds like a lot and I bet that it is.

I must admit that I am quite homesick. I really miss my family although it seems like I have made a new one here. It's like we are all cousins that just found out that they were each others cousins. It's a bit of a random thing to think of but I'm quite good at that.

*Emily's POV*

 Woohoo! We are finally in Phoenix. It feels so good to be somewhere that I know. From movies at least. It'll probably take a little while to find a legal parking spot.

------------A few minutes later-----------

Another night sleeping in a strangely comfortable campervan. Life is so sweet when you're on your OE! We're having pizza for dinner. Apparently America's pies as they call them are quite good although I would like to judge for myself. We spent what felt like ages talking about what it will be like in Miami. A lot of ideas about going to the Orlando Universal Studios came up and it has become a must on the ever growing list of Things To Do. Jasmine and Harry finally got back from the pizza shop with four of the biggest pizzas I had ever seen. They were all meat ones except for a supreme. We immediately dug in and after a short ten minutes all four sixteen slice pizzas were gone.

After dinner we went to an ice-cream store and we all had a large sundae. Matthew and I had a super-size one between us. We did that thing where the couple eat their shared dinner, dessert or whatever and then on the last bit theyshare it then kiss. It's really cliche but it was really cute according to every one else.

We headed back to the van and set up our beds. We all sat on the bed in the center (Harry and Jasmine's bed) and played truth or dare. Whenever I play truth or dare I say truth because then I won't have to kiss anyone but now I have a boyfriend it doesn't matter. The game dissolved quickly into drunken spin the bottle. None of us got so drunk that we had to hurl our guts out but enough to make us a bit tipsy.

Charlotte went first and it landed on her so she made out with her own arm. Everyone was rolling around laughing for five minutes until Chloe calmed us down. When It was Matthew's turn it landed on me and we made out. It was pretty intense from what I remember. Apparently he even put his hands up my shirt. Luckily everyone pulled us away before things got to serious. Nothing major happened after that so everyone went to bed after a few more rounds. I had the brains to have a big glass of water before I went to bed so I hopefully wouldn't have to bad a hangover. Matthew and I shared a long meaningful kiss before we went to bed and fell asleep in eachother's arms.

_______________________________________________

Sorry it was kinda short. I had major writers block and made myself finish this chapter. Don't expect any faster. At least be happy I actually finished it :P