Chapter 12

*Quinn's POV*

Matthew and Emily finally come out from behind the curtain and you'll never guess what I saw! A hickey on the side of Matthew's neck. Shit must have gotten serious while we were just out here singing a silly song! Anyway they came out and sat on the chairs beside us and started sucking face. I could see the jealousy in Jasmine's face so I called out to Harry and said,

"Hey Harry, if it's alright to stop I'll swap driving positions with you."

"Yep that sounds good!" Harry yelled back to me.

He pulled over and I jumped in the front seat. It's getting a bit darker outside so we will stop driving soon. We have made some good distance so far today. I could hear Charlotte let out a quick sigh of relief. She must have noticed Jasmine aswell. She and Harry sounded happy to see eachother. I'm pretty sure they've started to suck face too.

"At least someone's stopped," Chloe said.

"What's wrong with making out?" Matthew said acting like he had no idea.

"The fact that you already have a hickey dumbass," she replied.

"Fair enough Chloe," Emily said with a hint of disgust towards Matthew.

"Hey you let me!" Matthew exclaimed in his defence.

"Anyway..." Charlotte said.

 They all settled down into a normal conversation again. I focused on the road. I have a feeling it will be quite boring as it's just a completely straight road with the odd turnoff here and there.

------------- A Few Hours Later -------------

We have finally arrived in the town of Blythe. There should be a legal parking spot somewhere to stay the night.

*Harry's POV* 

I could feel the van pull over and stop. We are finally stopping. Where ever we are sleeping I have to try get with Jasmine. It will be the only way she knows I'm serious about us being a thing. I really need let her know.

"We need to sort out who's sleepin' where. There isn't a lot of room in here but we have some couples that I have a feeling wouldn't mind making some room. Matthew and I are one of them and we all know who the other's are," Emily said giggling a little bit at the end.

"The front seats can fold back into beds so that's two seperate people covered," Quinn said, "Charlie would you mind if you and I slept up front?"

"Nah, that's all goods with me," she replied.

"I can go in the top part that comes out," Chloe suggested.

"Jasmine and I can go in the double in the middle," I said looking at Jasmine hopefully. She gives a little smile and nods.

"That leaves Emily and I at the back and that suits me fine," Matthew said giving a knowing look to Emily.

"Well I'm gonna get in my PJ's so if you guys could turn around please," I said while taking off all my clothes except for my boxers and then I quickly set up the bed in the middle of the van.

"You can turn back around now guys," I said.

Chloe and Emily just groaned and jumped on and over the bed, Matthew rolled his eyes and went past and Charlotte and Quinn hastily span around and set up their beds. Jasmine came down, gave me a quick kiss and told me to shut my eyes cause she needs to get into her pyjama's too. When she told me I can open them again I slowly open them and ask,

"Would you happen to have anything under your onsie?"

"Yeah, why?" she said cautiously.

"Okay good because I wasn't planning on sleeping to much tonight if that's okay with you," I said trying to give her hints.

"I think I'm catching your drift and I think that's fine by me."

She got under the bed covers and we started to kiss. Our lips were together and moved as one. She slowed down a bit and I saw why. The buttons of her onsie were sliding out of their holes and her arms were coming out. I held her closer and her skin was warm and my fingers slid down before I knew what I was doing. I thought she would have pulled them back up but she didn't do anything about it. Her legs were out and the onesie on the floor. We were holding eachother close and she pulled away to whisper in my ear, check if anyone is awake.

I got up and started to tip toe towards the front. Charlotte and Quinn were asleep. I could hear Chloe's snores as I walked past so she was definitely asleep. I opened the curtain that covered Matthew and Emily's bed. They were sound asleep and cuddled up into each other. They looked really cute. I scampered back to Jasmine and dove straight on to her. 

"Let's go."

____________________________________________________

Sorry was kinda short. I wanted to stop there because I wasn't sure how to describe it so I thought I would just leave it there.