Chapter 18

hello
shut up I know it's been a year a lot of stuff has happened and now I have time to write HALLELUJAH
the fairy tail manga has killed me btw

~~~Recap~~~
Okay this'll be brief I'm lazy

Natsu and Lucy told the guild that she's pregnant and everyone was happy and Mira lost her shit and started to plan a baby shower

and that's what you missed on GLEE
_______________________________________
(Lucy POV) [2 month time skip]

I'm about to loose my damn mind.

"No Mira, we can't invite everyone from the other guilds in Fiore for a baby shower"

"Lucy you don't understand. Nalu baby. Tiny dragon-slayer baby. Little celestial wizard. Everyone must come." Mira said dead serious, looking me in the eyes.

Mira hasn't given up on the baby shower. Mira, Natsu, Levy, Gray, Erza, and Wendy are currently at my apartment planning. (they broke into my apartment really) I'm around 5 months pregnant now and I've started to show a little. Natsu and I have both developed the habit of rubbing the bump subconsciously, which was coincidently happening right now.

Natsus eyebrows were furrowed while he flipped through a venue book with one arm and the other around my waist, stroking my stomach. It's cute really, and I'm so weak for it.

"I think they should just stick to the guild. They could send out cards with photos of the baby when it's born" Erza suggested, sipping on some coffee while reading over the guest list Mira made.

"Ooooooh that's a good idea Erza-san! Carla and I know a place that could print them for us!" Wendy beamed

"I'm still in shock over the fact Natsus becoming a dad. Natsu. The man infamous for destroying stuff." Gray said dryly. He's laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I'm getting the feeling he was dragged here.

"Hey! I'd never hurt my baby you stripper!" Natsu looked up and glared at Gray.

"If he even tried he'd have the guild and all my spirits on his ass anyways." I gave him a side glance. He pouted at me before going back to the book.

"Are you going to find out the gender or wait until the birth?" Levy asked with sparkling eyes. Everyone suddenly turned to look at us with rapt attention.

Natsu and I smirked at each other. It didn't go unnoticed.

"WAIT DO YOU ALREADY KNOW?!" Mira screamed at us and started to shake Natsu.

"Dizzy....." Natsu was turning green

"Okay, time to stop. We'll update you on the shower. Can you please go now? It's almost 10 and we do need sleep you know." 'We' referring to me and the baby.

Natsu immediately perked up and picked me up, kicked Gray off the bed and laid me in it. He's become a lot more protective since finding out about the baby. I was really confused at first....

~~~~Flashback~~~~
I knocked on the office door.

"Come in." the gravely voice I was used to called out.

"Hello master. I need to talk about something." I said and sat down at the chair in front of his desk.

"You can always come to me Lucy. Talk away." Makarov said with kind eyes. He was probably just under Mira with the excitement about the baby.