Chapter 6

RECAP~

(Lucy POV)

"Help us....."

"Please... they're going to kill us!...."

I jumped out my window and activated my Sky Dragon Slaying to float in the air

Whoevers doing this is going to pay

____________________________________________

(Lucy POV) As I was flying closer to my destination, I smelled something. Something strong....

SMOKE!

I flew at a fast speed than I ever had before. Anger and worry filled my veins as I flew closer. I saw the black cloud floating above the village gates.

"Put it out! Put it out!"

"There's not enough water! The lakes are dried out!"

"Where's all this fire coming from anyways?!"

I floated above the flames. I leaned my head back and I yelled "Roar of the... WATER DRAGON" Water exploded from my mouth as it sprayed over the village.

It only put out some of it. Damn it. This must be magic fire. I landed on the ground and shot water out of my hands onto a large building. I think it was the church.

Once I put it out, I yelled "EVERYONE, GET INSIDE NOW!" They didn't hesitate. Men, women and children ran inside and almost tackled each other on the way through the door.

"Lucy!" Two familiar voices yelled behind me. I turned my head sharply and saw Kara and Kyle running towards me with their clothes burnt.

"What are you doing? You need to get inside now!" I nearly yelled at them.

"We know that but... but..." Kara was out of breath and taking deep breaths.

"We... know... who started the fire." Kyle said slowly regaining his breath.

"Okay, tell me later after you get insi...." I was interupeted by someone yelling for me.

The fire suddenly was being sucked into the air at a certain point. My eyes widened. "Get inside now now now." I shoved them inside the building and put a barrier around it to protect it.

"Lucy!" Natsu dived down and tackled me to the ground with a hug. He had red wings on his back and I noticed scales on his arms. Ultimate Dragon Force eh? I'm envious. I've never been able to use it before.

"What the hell are you doing here?! How did you find me?!" I yelled surprised at Natsu who refused to let me go from the hug.

"I don't know. Pictures showed up in my head and I saw you flying here then I heard fire and screaming and now I'm here." Natsu put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a toothy grin.

I sighed then smacked him on the head. "You moron! I could've handled this myself!" I scolded him and he sat with his legs crossed on the ground, rubbing his head. His wings scrunched up meaning he was in pain.

"How sweet, lovers quarrel..." A menacing voice rang in the air. Natsu stood up immediately and looked around, as did I. "It's unfortunate I'll have to kill you now, Lucy Heartfilia." This voice...

I turned my head to the building with everyone in it with shock in my eyes. I saw Kara and Kyle nod really fast and point in front of me.

"Come forth, Soldiers of Darkness. Seek out your enemy and kill them" His voice boomed over us.

Shadows formed from the ground, forming human sized puppets. Hmph. Beginners Shadow Magic. "Hey Ryner! If you think that's strong Shadow Magic, you're in for a storm!" I yelled as loud as I could with a laugh in my voice.

"Shut up Heartfilia! Attack!" He ordered the soilders and they surrounded Natsu and me. This'll be easy.